A&T Moving and Hauling,Inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since February 2013

B Rated | 8 Reviews

2-12 Strong experienced men with vans and trucks providing small and large moving jobs.mloving supplies provided.free wardrobe boxes.fully licensed and insured...

Zayn Movers

7  REVIEWS
Zayn Movers

Zayn Movers is a full serviced moving company offering hassle-free moving services. Our client's satisfaction is our top priority, we also offer storage and cleaning services! Our staff has combined experience of over 30 years in the moving industry. Reliable, punctual, and professional service is what we provide our customers.

07/01/2019

This is a good moving company. The workers were courteous and efficient. The owner, Art, was great and easy to work with. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from office to home office.

09/20/2017

The best personal and professional service I could of hoped for. A & T were perfect in every aspect of the move. Timing, staff, packing material to protect floors, walls, and antiques, all taken care of. A & T brought 12 guys to make the job go fast, they scaled the number of people to make sure they could pack/unpack all this stuff in a single 8 hour shift. Did I mention the price? A & T were wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a big move: over 500 boxes/rubbermaid containers, lawnmowers, a spa, piano, etc, a 3000 sq foot home full of furniture and stuff collected over 27 years moved to a new home 50 miles away,

07/10/2017

They were lightning fast, very courteous and quite careful with my possessions. The price Art quoted was less than half what another company quoted. I was happy. I hope I don't have to move again anytime soon, but I would definitely call him again next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Art and his guys moved my stuff from my storage space to my home. Also included was disposal of several heavy pieces that were in the apartment, and one guy came back the next day, after i had stuck notes on all the boxes, and he moved them to the correct room. Packing and unpacking was not applicable/included.

02/12/2017

Not bad some confusion as to what I needed (boxes, packing, materials) when they arrived All worked out. It was snowing and sleeting.. The guys were clean, quick, careful of items. They wrapped & protected everything. They were friendly and respectful of the building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a small apartment into storage some packing

01/05/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came onto our driveway for a job to obviously move stuff for our neighbors that have an adjacent driveway. Crossing back to the correct driveway, not one, but two large trucks, clearly seen with their company logo were caught by our surveillance cameras cutting deep muddy ruts into the soft grass median between the driveways. Both our neighbors and this company failed to do the right thing... Leave a note, apologize, offer something for the damage..... Nothing.

CATEGORY moving companies

moving ,hauling ,rubbish removal.we can take away all unwanted furniture and cleanout attic ,basement and garages.

we do not UNPACK boxes.