MAHONEY PLUMBING

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since January 2006

Shirley Plumbers, Inc.

In today’s economy, we know you’re searching for value. That’s why we’re proud to stand behind and continue to build on our 50-plus years of service to the area. We’ll detect and repair your slab leak the right way – the first time. We’ve been doing it for over 50 years. Additionally, you can count on us for complete bathroom renovations and professional heating system sales and installation. No job is too big or too small.

02/27/2017

His service is wonderful and he's reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a clog drain, I have a problem with the way my disposal and dish washer the way it works it's not done well, it's just a short area so it's prone to clog.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

11/15/2015

I called this provider for a job in East Hampton. They were nice enough to return my call to tell me they didn't come out to East Hampton.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

06/13/2014

Mahoney was the plumber on the new construction of my house. The owner and team are professional, punctual, and helpful. My only and quot;complaintand quot; would be that the finish work could use a little polish (not everything straight during install, etc), but they fixed everything that I asked them to and I just lived with whatever was good enough. Like their plumbers and staff very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring turn-on service, repair hose bib damaged by winter

02/09/2014

Had a very dishonest plumber tell me I needed a new hot water heater and brought in Mahoney for a second opinion. He said it was still under warranty and would put in for the replacement even though he hadn't originally installed it. I use him for everything now! Old school integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very honest.

02/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair steel pipe by replacing it with copper