AJ's Dry & Steam Carpet Cleaning Inc.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2006

cleaning...

New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service

New York Home CleanUp Service is a sister company of Clutter-Free Junk Removal Services. We are the best deep cleaning company in the tri-state area – just check our reviews! For all types of extreme cleaning situations – including junk removal, hoarding cleanup and disaster cleaning, we are the professionals you need. Our services include: Carpet Cleaning /Clutter Removal / Organizing & Sorting / Air Quality Cleaning / Dust Elimination / Animal and Pest Removal /Odor Elimination – including urine and feces removal/ Steam Cleaning / Wood Floor Refinishing and more. Call us to provide a full, detailed deep cleaning and sanitizing service today. Free estimates and 15% off your first service.

Award 2019
Offers by New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service on Angie's List

05/07/2009

I had not had any of these service performed before, but I would say it went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AJ steam cleaned my mattress, a sofa and a large area rug.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

05/26/2006

THE SERVICE AT AJ'S WAS EXCELLENT. THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON THE RECLINER. I WOULD HAPPILY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS SOMETHING CLEANED. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CLEANED A CHAIR FOR ME.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

01/30/2006

THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB OF CLEANING MY CARPETS. THEY MOVED ALL THE HEAVY FURNITURE, AND BY THE TIME THEY LEFT THE CARPETS WERE ALMOST DRY. THE GUYS SHOWED UP ON TIME AND WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CLEANED THE CARPETS IN SEVEN ROOMS IN MY HOME.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Area rug cleaning, carpet and upholstery, air duct cleaning, dry clean carpet with hose system and water damage.

Yes within a 50 mile radius