Good to Go Maintenance Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170501

18 Karl Ave

Smithtown, NY 11787

Good to Go Maintenance Inc specializes in General Construction, Repairs,and Renovation. We have 40 years experience and offer our 10 point satisfaction checklist along with a 5 year warranty....

home remodeling (9)woodworking (5)interior painting (4)water and smoke damage (3)electrician (3)home remodeling (3)flooring (3)general contracting (3)drywall repair (3)roofing (2)garage door repair and installation (1)

03/15/2017

It went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a pleasure to do business with Paul Morin. He could not have picked a better name for his business “GOOD TO GO”. Since day one (1) he showed up on time, answered all our questions. He is a great listener, I would come up with an idea and he will take it to the next level. He wants to make sure that as a customer I was happy. Every day his crew will leave premises clean. He built for us an attachment to our son’s house. Gave us a timeline and kept his word. It was done on time. I will recommend his work 100%. We are very satisfied with his work. Everyone that comes has positive comments.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

01/22/2017

What a great experience from start to finish. The quality of the repair work and the attention to detail was the best that I have experienced ever as a homeowner for over 26 years! Paul and his team made sure that we were informed on every step of the repair during the 3 week process. There were no surprises with the estimate-honest and professional. I highly recommend Good To Go for any work and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good To Go repaired our kitchen, basement and hardwoods after our dishwasher flood.

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

12/11/2016

I highly recommend Good to Go!! We did a major home renovation this summer. We completely remodeled our kitchen, put in hardwood floors throughout the first floor, re-faced a fireplace, and painted every room. We knew Good to Go was the right company for us as soon as we met Paul. Paul called the day after I requested a quote and he was punctual every time he met with us. He was very easy to work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel, Hardwood floors throughout first floor, Fireplace refaced, All rooms painted, upstairs carpet replaced

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, electrician, flooring, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

09/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GOOD TO GO is a great construction company. Reliable staff, excellent customer service. What I like most is that Paul Morin listen to the client (me) has to say. I would come up with an idea and he will take it to the next level. Built an accessory apartment in NY 11733.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul from Good to Go Maintenance is awesome, very responsive, professional and excellent work.

CATEGORY contractors, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2015

07/11/2015

Within 30minutes of my call, a team of plumbers arrived. Repair to the pipes and demolition accomplished that day. (Note that Paul arranged this on his cell phone from New York City, at a time when there were frozen pipes all over the island and no plumbers available. Paul made sure he was on hand when the insurance adjuster arrived a few days later, and provided all documentation for our claim. O...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rapid response and remediation to flooding from frozen pipes.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2015

02/21/2015

Very well.   A couple years ago, after the record snow fall, the melting snow came pouring down into my kitchen.  I called Paul then, for the first time, in desperation.  He came over and took care of the problem, diagnosed it and fixed it nicely.  He was very nice, easy to talk to, and was reasonable. I have been asking him to do various work ever since. A new roof, switching to gas heat, then ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various work.

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, garage doors, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2015

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good to Go Maintenance did a variety of home renovations for me from painting to bathroom renovations, electrical work and various other work. Paul is very responsive and their work was excellent.

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2014

08/06/2013

The person who came that day was courteous and performed the work in a very professional manner and took the least amount of time to finish it! I was extremely satisfied when it was completed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new access opening to my attic in the garage.

CATEGORY contractors, remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2012

We specialize in General Construction, Repairs,and Renovation. Click on us to see your DREAMS become a reality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard