Chief Chimney Service, Inc.

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since November 2010

ABOUT CHIEF CHIMNEY SERVICES,INC. Chief Chimney Services works hard and prides itself on doing outstanding chimney sweeping, relining and rebuilding/restoration work. We offer professional know-how and training unmatched by anyone else on Long Island. Our sweeps are all Certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America and are experts in chimney sweeping, chimney venting, chimney construction and repair, vent design, and chimney restoration. Since 1983 the owners John and Diane, have been associated with Lakeland Chimney Sweeps and Oil Burner Service and Chief Chimney Service (Lic# 13785 HI). Leading Long Island fuel oil and furnace service companies such as Marran Oil, Port Fuels, North Shore Fuel, Ferme Fuels, and Long Island's largest - Petro Fuels, recognize John's expertise in servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and restoration of fuel oil chimneys and often recommend Chief Chimney Services, Inc. to their customers. OUR STAFF Chief Chimney Services is a small family run company who relies on our good service and expert work to keep our customers and their families safe and warm. We do not use subcontractors, on larger jobs we will partner with another CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep, but there is always an owner on premises. Our excellent customer service starts in the office where our friendly and knowledgeable staff of Diane a CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) Certified Chimney Sweep, Diane, Lauren and John will cheerfully answer your questions and any concerns you may have. Mention Angie's list and we'll give you 10% off any chimney sweep. To see our credentials and more of our services that we offer go to www.chiefchimney.com We look forward to exceeding your expectations. Award winning....

ChimneyChimney

7  REVIEWS
ChimneyChimney

For the past 23 years ChimneyChimney has been professionally serving the New York Area. Our company is fully licensed and insured and we provide free estimates and guarantee all of our work. Services/Products:Full Service Chimney and Home Improvement Company *Free Chimney Inspection *Chimney Rebuild & Repair *Chimney Lining & Stainless Steel ChimneyChimney provides all phases of Home Improvement Including: *Custom Fireplace Design & Built *Patios - Stoops & Brick Masonry Work *Retaining Walls *Concrete & Flat Work *Hardscapes."

D

02/02/2020

I contacted Chief Chimney Services a couple of months ago. I had my chimney cleaned and dryer vent cleaned as well. I did like how professional they were (from when I first called, to confirming the appointment and also while at my home.) They seemed like a nice personable couple. At the end of the service when I was getting ready to pay, he said there was a problem with my chimney and showed me p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean chimne

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney repair

03/09/2019

John and Diane are professional, punctual and thorough. First class job on my oil burner chimney. I am having them come back to do my fireplace chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney liner replacement, new cap, and associated masonry work.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, insulation, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair

Thank you sir for the nice review. We appreciate you trust and your bussiness and look forward to seeing you soon. John & Diane

01/07/2019

They came on time, were courteous, clean, and did a wonderful job. We’ll definitely be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Thank you for taking the time and for giving us a nice review. It was our pleasure to work for you and look forward to seeing you next season. John and Diane Pilger

12/23/2018

Arrived on time, performed service well. Checked fireplace/chimney also to ensure it was in good condition to use. Super nice people, felt very comfortable with them in my home. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil burner flue sweeping

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Thank you Sir, for the great review, it was our pleasure to sweep and inspect your fireplace and chimney and we look forward to servicing your fireplace next season. Diane and [Member Name Removed]

12/20/2018

Wonderful experience. I am so happy to finally have found an honest chimney company. They were professional, knowledgable, punctual and reliable. I will definitely be using them once a year!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Thank you very much for the great review, Diane and I really enjoyed working for you, but our conversation with you made our day. We really look forward to seeing you in May for your annual chimney check. John and Diane Chief Chimney

Chimney repair, masonry & fireplaces.

Patio repair & duct cleaning