TIM RAMOS TREE & LAWN SVC INC

Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We are a family run business...

Tenorio Landscaping

I provide a variety of services to bring your yard back to its best in the neighborhood status and help you keep it that way. I provide clean up services that include trimming, edging and mulching. I have been working in the industry for approximately five years but I have always put my heart into my work and that is what I do with this business. If you want the job done as if it was done by the person cares for the property then I am the man for the job.

06/25/2016

They run the bill up by cutting the lawn every week from May - Sept. When we asked them to come every other week because the lawn didn't need cutting, they said they would have to raise the price of each cut! Check your bill. Billing errors occur regularly and are only corrected after multiple complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut the lawn

03/02/2016

went well - great team of workers who care about their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a patio, pruned and planted landscaping

05/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
because of delay in getting back to me with estimate, I regrettably gave out the job to someone else. I would, however, try Tim again | |Dorothy Marshall | |dorotht

12/28/2012

Understood what we wanted and there was no sense of him trying to rip us off...very trsutworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Young guy anxious to do a good job and start up his company. Unlike many young guys these days, he was VERY professional, took his job and service seriously and was eager to impress...and he did. He did an excellent job on our lawn and garden and looked like a million bucks. We are anxious to start up again in the Spring.

06/22/2011

Tim and his crew arrived on time and had to take down 2 huge trees, then grind the stumps, which took 2 days alone.  Then they had to level out the backyard area and put down about 6 truckloads of soil and seeded and fertilized it, then planted about 30 bushes and shrubs, and also  put down some soil on my front lawn and seeded that as well.  This was done over the course of a couple of days ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 2 huge 40 year old silver maple trees, grind both tree stumps, plant over 30 bushes and shrubs, re-grade backyard lawn, lay new topsoil, fertilize and re-seed lawn as well as repair front lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper,tree service

We do Tree work, Landscaping, Hardscapes, pavers, retaining walls, local snowplowing, drainage and more