MADRID LANDSCAPING Inc.

B111 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2006

34 Randall Rd

Shoreham, NY 11786

We have been in business since 1998, and we have satisfied customers on Angie's List for years. We have received numerous awards for our excellent and dependable work effort. As a bonus, Angie's List members get free lime-for soil ph- for as long as they stay with us. A great perk we offer is, if a customer remains with us for more than two years and we have developed a good relationship, we are willing to finance half of a project's cost. Please note, on some projects we require customers to pay half before start of project and the remaining balance is due when the project is finished. Please email us with any questions or concerns and allow at least 24-48 hours for us to contact you....

Lawn and Yard Work (92)Landscaping (54)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (33)Mulch and Topsoil (13)Tree Service (9)Leaf Removal (8)Pavers and Hardscaping (6)Lawn Irrigation (1)Masonry (1)Ceramic Tile (1)
C

07/15/2019

Good at first then I think they got too big. Quality of their work plummeted to not turning over the flower beds and my lawn being overrun with crabgrass and weeds. On average they spent six minutes per week at my house. How good can the quality of work be in six minutes?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Thanks for your Review we really appreciate it and all my customers means a lot to me when you hired madrid landscaping was for weekly mowing only and we only apply weeds control when customers request it only.Have a very blessed day!

01/22/2019

Don’t don’t don’t! You’ll be screwed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed up full of energy drew up plans, then the scam. We don’t do anything on our site. All subtracting. You won’t This out. Made a date, signed an agreement. They went MIA this cost me $750 to reschedule subcontracted. He got back to me on months later in July. All apologies he’d get right to it. Never heard again. Have a blessed bankruptcy. Phony.

CATEGORY landscaper

COST $0.04

06/19/2018

“Have a blessed day” is how they end their phone calls. This business needs prayer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Worst. Their site claims they do landscaping, sprinklers and concrete. Not true at all. ONLY landscaping. Got an estimate. Agreed. Not a single return call. Don’t, just don’t.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, hardscaping

I believe there has been a miscommunication issue here,we do not have any papers signed with your name on file,we give a lot of free estimates and we make sure once a customer decided to hire Madrid landscaping Inc. every thing goes smooth between both parties.I will kindly request from potential customers to give us as much information possible and call other companies first for a free estimate a...

02/02/2018

Madrid Landscaping does a excellent job with my yard. Worth the money spent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

Thank you so much!

10/07/2017

Great job. Owner supervised the entire time and worked himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up of backyard, flower bed plastic edging, seeding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

At Madrid Landscaping, we do what we can to make sure the work gets done correctly.

10/03/2017

See comment above ... excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Madrid Landscaping has been providing lawn maintenance for two years, since 2015. This business was previously reviewed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Thank you for your great review.

09/10/2017

The owner showed up and was amazing! So polite and professional. The work was done very quickly and I couldn't be more happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought s house and need some bushes removed to open up the space.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you. Knowing you are happy with the work, makes us feel tremendous amounts of satisfaction.

08/27/2017

Adelmo and his crew did a fantastic job of clearing out the backyard and applying the sod. The entire job took about 8 hours total. They were very professional and efficient in their work. They were very responsive to our needs and the prices were very reasonable. We were so impressed we asked Madrid Landscaping to do our future landscaping work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to redo our backyard. The weeds were overgrown and the grass was not growing properly. We wanted to do a backyard cleanup with tree pruning, sod placed and gravel placed on the side of the house.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

Glad to hear you are impressed with our work. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers and be successful at it.

06/25/2017

I would definitely recommend Madrid. Adelmo did a fantastic job with the design mockup — it impressed both myself and my wife. And honestly, it looked event better when it was put in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping in front lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

Glad you and your wife found the mock-up fantastic, and I am happy to hear that you found the actual work even better. Thank you for such an amazing review.

06/02/2017

The front and rear landscaping from the previous owner was a mess. Purchased the house last year and didn't bother with it because it was so bad. Just mowed the weeds. This year I wanted to make sure the yards got the attention they deserved. Was looking for a quick fix and lay new sod and called Madrid. Adelmo provided a quote but thought the grass could be saved so we went that route. It'll take...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total front/backyard refresh

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

Glad to hear you went with our advice, we always want to make sure our customers make decisions that not only benefit them, but will give them positive results in the long run.

Services we offer: Lawn and Garden design | Lawn maintenance | Sod installation | Renovate lawns | Treat lawns for insects | Fungus | Weeds |cambridge pavers| Concrete patios | Sidewalks | Driveways | Stoops | Fences | We now offer small tree services and shrubs.

NA