VALUE PLUMBING & HEATING, Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150920

63 Riviera Dr

Selden, NY 11784

11-Time Super Service Award Winner! We are a family owned and operated business. Both father and son are licensed and insured Master plumbers. We strive hard to have a live person answer calls. If we are ever out of the office, the calls are monitored remotedly or forwarded to a cell phone ALL PHASES OF PLUMBING AND HEATING, NEW WORK, ALTERATIONS, SLAB LEAKS, LARGE AND SMALL JOBS. "QUALITY CAN BE AFFORDABLE" Not Offered: Forced air HVAC INSTALL & SERVICE (only hydronic heating-hotwater heating), no boiler cleaning, no CESSPOOL INSTALL & SERVICE or DRAIN CLEANING...

plumbing (146)water heater repair and installation (7)drain cleaning (3)water softener installation and repair (1)hvac repair (9)

09/17/2020

Overall, they are attentive and accommodating for me. They were also responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran a pressure test to have a gas line turned on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I'm glad you were happy with the service you received.
D

06/13/2020

Had an estimate to install new kitchen faucet and repair small leak underneath. I've used Value Plumbing for many years; I've also used them for past work on this particular sink. "Mike" mentioned that the sink was not up to code and the pipes had to be extended. He gave a total estimate of over $1,000.00 In the past, I've used his father to install plumbing for a bathroom renovation, total cost w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet installed & leak underneath sink repaired.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to send a review. The opinion of our customers is important to us. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the quoted price. I will pass this information on to the plumber. Sincerely, Gale

07/06/2019

Have used value plumbing before but after this job no more. Had bad leak dripping into basement. Seemed to be coming from piping originating in upstairs bathroom. Called Value plumbing and they were prompt in coming over. Explained situation. Plumber stated looked like leak was occurring from piping under sink but could be coming from pipes in bathroom wasn't sure. Asked if could use upstairs show...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leak into basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], I can certainly understand how pricing may seem higher than it should, in some cases, to our customers. However, we try hard to price fairly and do the best job we can to satisfy our customers. We are so sorry you are not satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important our company. I will pass your information on to the plumber. Sincerely, Gale

06/18/2019

Horrible customer service. The work they did was decent. Had a pipe leak in my house that need to be fixed right away. Wes told me he would help me however he could so that my insurance would bare most of the cost besides the actual parts. He went out of his way multiple times (without me ever asking) to tell me that he could itemize the bill further later on if I needed in order for insurance to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe Leak in Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], I am extremely sorry to hear you were not happy with the customer service you received. Our customers are very important to us. I will check with Wes to try to understand what the problem was. Since 1991, we've always worked hard to treat our customers as we would want to be treated. This is an unfortunate situation. Again, I will discuss this with Wes and see why you d...

01/07/2019

He showed up on time and did a very neat job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing a waste pipe for a sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are pleased that you were happy with our work. Our customers are very important to us.

12/04/2018

Great! The job was professionally done by Mike. He was on time, and expertly explained our options. He helped us pick out a new toilet, then went and purchased the toilet. We were pleased with his knowledge and his willingness to share it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old toilet, install new toilet, with new valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. Our customers are very important to us, and we take pride in doing the job done right. Sincerely, Gale

11/30/2018

Excellent! The team was very responsive and the work was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas pipe moved for stove

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

08/27/2018

I contacted Value Plumbing approximately 9AM. They had an opening about noon and called just before noon. Arrived shortly later and finished the job in a great amount of time and everything was done professionally and clean. Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

07/24/2018

It went very well. Mike was able to come right over. He knew what he was doing and fixed my problem efficiently. He was both friendly and professional. I would hire him again any time I need plumbing work done. He didn't try to "UPSELL' the job and just did what had to be done. Thanks Mike.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. We strive hard to please our customers and are committed to doing our job the best we can. We know you have many choices in choosing service professionals. We appreciate that you chose our company. Looking forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Gale

06/01/2018

Mike showed up on time and was neat and careful during his installation...Everything went smooth, and his pricing was very fair...Took his card for future work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water heater...

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. We take the opinions of our customers seriously. We know there are many choices for plumbing contractors and are pleased when we know we've done the right job. Our customers are extremely important to us. Sincerely, Gale

HVAC INSTALL & SERVICE, CESSPOOL INSTALL & SERVICE & DRAIN CLEANING.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check