Dove Window Cleaning LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 1328

Selden, NY 11784

Dove Window Cleaning was started in 1985, and serves portions of Suffolk, and Nassau Counties. We specialize in all phases of window cleaning to include: Traditional Window Cleaning, Pure Water Technology that incorporates the latest technology to wash windows and frames, screen cleaning traditional, mirrors, chandeliers, skylights. Please feel free to contact via text message at 516-315-4909...

window cleaning (31)

03/28/2020

fantastic on time friendly and knowlegable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaninghad glue that was left on windows because we left the protective outside film that comes on new andersen windows. Dove window cleaning got it off right away and now the windows sparkle

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

10/08/2019

Our windows were in such bad shape that a simple cleaning wouldn't have made a difference. Rudy actually did a restoration on them by using a special compound and they now look amazing. The windows are crystal clear and look brand new. Rudy and Michael did a great job and were punctual and extremely courteous; the price was excellent. We can highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and screen cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words & review! Look forward to seeing you next time....blessings, Rudy

04/26/2019

Everything went great. He kept his appointment and did an excellent job! Everything looks so much nicer now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed all the windows on a 2 story colonial washed plus a Solarium

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! I look forward to working for you should you need window cleaning in the future! Blessings, Rudy

05/01/2018

I called and spoke to Rudy. Seemed very nice, so I made an appointment for last Wednesday. Rudy didn't show, so I called twice and got no answer and no reply. So I emailed Rudy and got no call and no email reply. My job was a big job, so he lost out for no good reason. Seems he's got enough business and doesn't need me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total house window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

I had not seen this until [Member Information Removed] days ago. Everything that was written was correct. I simply want to give an explanation. I had surgery on Mar 23 that took 2.5 months to recover from. I could not lift anything which obviously did not allow me to work. I still have no excuse not to call or recommend a friend. I sincerely apologize for that....

10/19/2016

The owner was very responsive and arranged a time for the service that worked out well for everyone. The company was very professional, gave us good advice on storing screens for the winter, and our windows look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dove evaluated our home and gave us a good price for the service of cleaning windows and window sills.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

10/17/2016

Received no response from vendor, other then they were away on business and they would contact me upon their return. Received no further communication for vendor and I cancelled the contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

09/25/2016

Fantastic. All the windows of my house cleaned, inside and out. Rudy and his crew were prompt, professional and committed to my total satisfaction. They returned my calls very promptly, arrived at the time they said they would( even a few minutes earlier than promised) and made sure I was happy with their services. My house looks beautiful because my windows are sparkly clean. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the windows of my house cleaned, inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2016

Photo for Dove Window Cleaning LLC - PO Box 1328, Selden, NY - 33595921

09/19/2016

Rudy returned my call promptly. We set up an appointment quickly and he and his team arrived on a 95 degree day. Our 100 year-old-house has a mixture of 45 windows, some being the old double-hung variety with storms and screens to remove. In addition, we have a sun room with many windows and transom windows above each. All I can say is that Rudy and his team worked through such weather effortlessl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2016

C

06/29/2016

What a let down! He did such a great job last year that I asked him to put me on his client list and come back this spring. I never heard from him, so I decided to call him. Upon reaching him, he said he would be in touch with me in a week or so, and had my phone number on file. I never heard back, so several weeks later I called again and left a message. No return call. I really liked him initial...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2016

While a missed message after I had committed to call back was a "dropped ball" on my part, I did leave a message to apologize for this oversight. I have been in business for 34 years and there have been only a few times this has happened. I hope to have the opportunity in the future to correct this....Rev Rudy Hugo - Dove Window Cleaning LLC

06/16/2016

Extremely well. WIndows looked so clear that it was as if they were not there!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows on the house inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

Window cleaning, screen, mirrors, chandeliers & skylites.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check