OKEEFE PLUMBING & HEATING INC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161231

42 HARBOR WAY

Sea Cliff, NY 11579

Owner operated for 30 years- CALL 516-674-3154 for Prompt, Personal Service. DON'T use Angie's List Message Center to reach us. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. O'KEEFE Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides quality service on the North Shore of Nassau County, Long Island, servicing Glen Cove, Glen Head, Glenwood Landing, Sea Cliff, Locust Valley, Roslyn, Greenvale, Bayville, Mill Neck, Oyster Bay and Old Brookville. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service award for the last 5 years!...

plumber (102)hvac repair (25)water heater repair and installation (16)drain cleaning (11)gas leak repair (4)pool and spa cleaning (1)

05/09/2020

Excellent. Tim came and quickly diagnosed the problem. The repairs were completed in a timely manner and the work area was cleaned up afterward. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine source of leak in basement ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

04/27/2020

O'keefe plumbing came quickly to diagnose and fix a leak in our shower. Three plumbers had come to diagnose the leak but could not find it. O'keefe took the time to painstakingly search for the leak and finally found the leak and the conditions that were causing it. They told us exactly how to fix the leak which entails our shower door. They cleaned up any mess from the job and I would highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and fix shower leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Thanks so much for taking time out to review us! If you need us, we're here.

07/17/2019

Came quick did the work quickly and properly. Charged a standard fee for coming to do the work so if there’s a small job may be a little more than the job would require but understand he’s coming to do work so needs to make a minimum amount to show up. Overall happy. Recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior pipe leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Thanks for your honesty and for taking the time out to review us!

06/19/2019

Sunday evening my hot water heater started to leak. Monday morning at 8am I called Okeefe Plumbing and Heating. Within 15 minutes I received a call from Tim who was at my home within another 15 minutes to access what was needed. We agreed on the equipment and cost and within 1/2 hour, Tim was back with my new water heater and began installation. I had my hot water back by 11am. The job was done ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Hot Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Really appreciate your kind words. Glad we were able to get you up & running quickly!

05/28/2019

Tim did an excellent job diagnosing and repairing my boiler. He was very responsive to all my concerns. Very high marks for quality of work, honesty, professionalism and knowledge in regards to high efficiency boilers. Highly recommended and will certainly use his services for all my future heating and plumbing needs. In addition, he prepared all the necessary paperwork for the warranty reimbursem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High Efficiency Boiler Repaired

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

Thanks so much for your great review & for taking the time to let us know what we're doing right! We really appreciate it.

04/14/2019

I had an outdoor hose bibb that would not work. Once again, I called my favorite plumber, Tim from Okeefe Plumbing. Tim showed up on time and had my hose bibb replaced and repaired. If you live in the Glen Cove, Sea Cliff, Locust Valley area, call Okeefe. They are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hose bibb

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

01/28/2019

Great! The plumber was very professional and did an exceptional job. He was diligent and although some problems arose with parts, he was determined and had the parts delivered by a coworker. Very pleased with this company and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair and leaking sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Thanks for taking the time to let us know we did a good job. Really appreciate the great review.

01/28/2019

Tim was very responsive and helpful. He attempted to walk me through the issue over text and phone, then stopped by 3 times to make sure the issue was resolved. He works smart and definitely owns and honors his work. Great asset to the community and would recommend to anyone in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix heating issues with two zone system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2019

Thanks so much for your positive review and recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know we got the job done.

01/04/2019

Wow!! Two of my radiators were not working, and the heating system was noisy. One of the radiators had been examined by another plumber who could not identify the problem. Tim quickly diagnosed the problems and fixed both. I don't understand all of what he did, but it involved removing an old expansion tank and replacing some other part. He replaced a toilet tank part at no charge. He is knowledge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating system repair,.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

It was a pleasure meeting you! Thanks for giving us such a great review. Tim

12/29/2018

Tim and his staff arrived on time and Installed the Hot Water Heater. Everything went smoothly & done correctly. Tim always returns phone calls and does his best to accommodate your schedule. I have issued him for all my plumbing repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Gas conversions, plumbing repairs, new bathrooms, radiant heating, National Grid supplied equipment installer, boiler replacements, dishwasher installations, washer/dryer installations, hot water heaters, high efficiency boilers, whole house water filtration.

PLEASE CALL OUR SERVICE AT 516-674-3154. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER........... Pool hookups and pool heater gas lines but NO maintenance of pools or spas. Some minor central A/C repair and Freon charging, NO Central Air, NO HVAC installations.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover