Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc.

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2017

We are an expanding, second generation family owned electrical contractor that has been in business in the capital district since 1994. At Burbank Electrical Contractor, Inc. we believe in a customer first approach. Our number one priority is understanding and meeting the needs and goals of our clients in a professional and timely manner. It is this customer first approach that has allowed us to grow both as a company and a strong member of the community for more than 20 years. We guarantee your satisfaction. Specialists in standby generators, full scale fire alarm systems, panel upgrades, new dedicated receptacle circuits and any other electrical solution....

Troy Generator Service LLC, David M. Begin, Owner

A full service Generator Installation repair and service company. 35 years of experience in all models and sizes of Generators and associated systems. Residential commercial and industrial qualified technician. Generac Service Dealer with all factory trained warranty technicians.

Award 2019

12/12/2018

The service was great and prompt and courteous, the project wasn’t able to be completed (through structural issues, nothing to do with the company) but they were great to work with. Will hire again once I’m able to complete the structural work that needs to be done first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlet installed

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you very much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! It really does help us out and we are always happy to do anything we can to assist you. -Paul Burbank

08/07/2017

Perfect. Paul was responsive and communicated extremely well throughout the process (appt/quote/completion) . Has an old fashioned sense of trustworthiness. I plan call again if needed without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired short in attic lighting system and repaired scary (wires hanging out after fixture was removed to install stairs) basement light box.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are always happy to help.

07/17/2017

Let me start by saying I have had many repairs done on my home over the years but I have had limited success with electricians. I am happy to say that I now have Burbank Electric as my electrician of choice in the Capital District. I was made aware of an issue with my electrical panel (Federal Pacific) and it needed replacement ASAP. I called Burbank electric and within 2 days I had a technician a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Federal Pacific Electrical Panel Replacement of standard outlets with GFI's

06/07/2017

I thought they were very professional and they did a great job. They came when they said, finished everything up, and even gave me some suggestions on things I might want to look into in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some general electrical remodeling for us.

06/07/2017

He did a great job. In addition, he was punctual and cleaned up when he was done. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When installing hardwood floors upstairs, the installers accidentally put a nail into the electrical wiring of my kitchen ceiling lights. Paul from Burbank electric was able to diagnose the issue and repair it without cutting into the ceiling. We are so happy that we called them! While here, he also installed some new smart in-wall switches and checked the safety of our GFI circuit.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home automation

***NEW OFFERING*** We now offer system design and install, sales, and service of Haier Ductless Mini Split Combo Heating and Cooling Systems. Call today for a quote on our high tech and high efficiency systems for one room or you whole house! We offer electrical services on any project of any size ranging from replacing a light switch to installing a generator to new construction from the ground up. No job is too big or too small!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal