Ultimate Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

207 E Campbell Rd

Schenectady, NY 12303

Locally Owned and Operated, Fully Insured, Experienced Staff, FREE ESTIMATES. Member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, and BBB! www.Roofing518.com...

roofing (84)ice and roof snow removal (4)chimney repair (3)siding (2)window replacement (1)

07/09/2020

Everyone connected with the company was hard working, professional, respectful of my property and all deadlines met. Satisfied in every way. I would recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

05/14/2020

Wonderful!! Tom, Paul and crew did an amazing job, highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Thank you for the review and for your business- it means a lot to us!

11/11/2018

My 6-year-old house, with roofing installed on original construction, developed a roof leak. I had water dripping in my family room near my fireplace, with more rain on the way. Ugh. I noticed some buckled shingles on the shoulder roof sections on either side of my chimney chase. I called in Ultimate Roofing to take a look. Tom was great. He came out the day I called and sealed the questionable sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leak

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

11/03/2018

Tom and the crew were great! Professional, 5 Star.. Tom gave us a reasonable price and noted additional work in an honest, non sales or up sell way. They did the job in a timely fashion. When they were done, you never knew they were here-cleaned up every speck. I would and am recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our vent pipes and ridge vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

05/31/2018

From the moment we contacted Ultimate Roofing for a quote, I was impressed with the responsiveness and friendliness! When the weather finally cooperated and we could get on the schedule, our roof was replaced at lightning speed. The crew was polite, professional and efficient! The roof looks great and I am one happy customer. Another bonus, the quote we received was spot on. There were no surprise...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

02/07/2018

The crew were there on time, worked quickly and professionally, cleaned everything up (no nails in the driveway!). We were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

09/26/2017

It went very well. Tom is professional. His team were arrived early, ready to work. The job was completed as agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Photo for Ultimate Roofing - 207 E Campbell Rd, Schenectady, NY - 36597450

C

08/23/2017

They did great work, it just took a long time to get the job done. It was a small job and likely low priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]. We enjoy hearing positive feedback and apologize for the delay with your siding repair.

06/23/2017

Very well. In a day my entire roof was completed. They came in the morning with a crew and worked steadily throughout the day until it was completed. They cleaned up as they worked, so the yard was never a mess. They were safe and thorough and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my roof re-shingled. The old shingles were removed and new put in their place. They also removed an old dish for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

06/21/2017

Very punctual, knowledgeable and they were up front about how they work. Even mentioned that they put down tarps to collect debris and ensure that nails are caught which is safest for households with pets. Showed concern for our animals without us even asking. Very personable and professional. Will contact them in the future for any new needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, soffits/fascia, gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2015

Thank you for the review!

Roof Replacement, Roof Repair, Roofing, Roof Coating, Window Replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover