My Dryer Vent Guy

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 4530

Schenectady, NY 12304

Professional Dryer Vent Installation, Cleaning and Repairs. We can install through attics, crawlspaces, cellars, roofs and walls. What Separates Us From Other Companies That Offer Dryer Vent Installation and Cleaning? We educate all of our customers. Not only will you receive quality expert service, but you will also learn how to keep your dryer operating safely and efficiently to prevent fires and save money on your utility bills. We are committed to educate you of the hazards within a dryer vent in addition to performing an important service....

dryer vent cleaning (196)dry cleaning (4)plumber (2)

01/21/2020

Very knowledgeable and got the job done right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank you for the kind review. It was a genuine pleasure meeting you.

12/17/2019

Excellent. Harold is very flexible, gladly rescheduled when I was unable to be available on the original date we scheduled. He was very polite and knowledgeable, worked very efficiently and took away my old vent. Thank you very much Harold!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new dryer vent including straight pipe to outside vent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you.

10/24/2019

Where do I start? Purchased my home about a year ago and wanted a routine check-up of a PERFECTLY FUNCTIONAL DRYER and possible cleaning of my vent. Harold showed up an hour early which is unprofessional but acceptable. He then proceeded to begin cleaning the vent outside (Leaving large chunks of lint all over my yard) before telling me the job could not be done without installing a new vent. With...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review and I am sorry I did not meet your expectations. Yes I did arrive early and I am sorry if that was an inconvenience. When you work in the field going from house to house it is very hard to pinpoint an exact arrival time as you never know how long the previous job will take or what traffic you may or may not hit. When I arrived you informed me that yo...

09/14/2019

My Dryer Vent Guy was very professional. Did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you

07/22/2019

The owner---I believe his name is Harold---was outstanding. He spent 20 minutes evaluating the situation, which is a bit unusual, and checked out air flow and determined that nothing had to be done at this time. He even found the Model and Serial numbers on my washer and dryer and refused to take any money for his time since his next customer was nearby. I will definitely recommend and use him whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Either replacement or cleaning vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

It was a pleasure serving you

04/23/2019

Exceptional as always. We have worked with this company for 5 years and the service is always excellent. Do not shop around doesn’t get better than this

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure serving you

03/13/2019

Very professional, will use yearly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned dryer vent inside and outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

03/04/2019

He was great! Personable, knowledgeable and professional. I feel very good about the service provided and my clean vents!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning, second floor laundry

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure serving you.

02/19/2019

gas dryer, vent = 15-18 feet from first floor, through floor board, across half the basement and out. Harold replaced and properly re-routed, in a now safe design, the entire vent. Harold came to review the job, gave me an estimate, and returned right on time to do the 2.5 hour job.... EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

02/03/2019

The services he provided were exactly what he described and he also provided a lot of helpful info.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Dryer Vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure serving you

Proper dryer vent cleaning and installation are critical to ensure that your family is safe and that your clothes dry correctly. Venting your clothes dryer to the outside is a building code requirement. Improper dryer vent installation and the use of inferior materials will result in damage to your home through moisture and sometimes even worse a fire. Clothes dryers that are not vented to the outside of the home will create a mess of lint and excess moisture in the air you breathe.

We do not repair washers or dryers or clean air ducts.

Not Applicable