Jeffrey Mason

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2011

In my business the top 2 priorities are the customers home and safety. I make sure that to the best of my abilities every situation is handled in a prompt manner....

Leak Proof Roofing and Construction LLC

We do all types of construction we have free estimates and we are fully insured Also insured for roofing.we provide a workmanship guarantee and use top quality material any of your home needs just call thank you Nick Marx

02/28/2019

Jeffrey did a great job. Called for a driveway plow with no notice after a storm and he responded right away and took care of clearing the snow at his first availability. Very pleased with his responsiveness, communication, and performance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

02/17/2018

He was here the whole Winter and it was fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did snow plowing and chimney repair.

CATEGORY chimney repair,snow removal

04/19/2017

Awful, I give him an F- for making right on the damage he did to our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We originally contacted Jeff to Snowplow our driveway. Both times he was quick and affordable and he and his did a good job. However the last time we called him, we had a huge snowstorm and his wife came in the middle of the night and took out 3/4 of our lawn lights and a new tree we had planted, and he still asked for payment for snowblowing our driveway. He then said, when this melts call me and we figure out the damage and cost. I called him at his cell number and I am still waiting for a callback.

CATEGORY snow removal

Unfortunately sometimes damage happens when 6” tall objects are buried under 16” of snow. My wife and I have been in business 10 years, things happen and I called back with no answer.

03/16/2017

Great! Jeffrey came out on last minute notice...and got the job done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

03/15/2017

Excellent service! If there was a rating higher than an A I would give it. From initial contact to completion of the job it was a just a little over an hour - on what I am sure was a very busy day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my driveway cleared from about 2 feet of snow, plus the 2 extra feet that the city had plowed me in with!

CATEGORY snow removal

Winter - Snow plowing, ice management, roof snow removal Spring/Summer/Fall - Roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, and insulation.

Electrical, plumbing & HVAC.

Check, PayPal