Ellis Hospital

Angie's List since August 2010

07/02/2014

The office and staff is good. I do not have a big choice with hospitals; it is either here or some place in another city.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Ellis Hospital.

06/20/2012

I thought that they were very friendly and informative. They took care of me in a very timely manner and efficiently. It was overall a good experience. It was efficiently run office and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ellis Hospital.

05/15/2012

They were outstanding. They are making such an effort with cleanliness that it makes everything else look unclean. They have a team effort. We were up on A3, and they were just exceptional. They are patient and family oriented. The nurse manager was on the floor. They come in and introduce themselves to you and want to know how things are. We watched them scrub down a bed in preparation for a pati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband was there for a hip replacement.

04/24/2012

Everybody was pretty courteous and helpful to us. They took care of us. The office environment, staff, their bedside manner, communication, effectiveness of treatment and billing and administration were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Ellis Hospital.

02/07/2012

Doctor Love was excellent, moreover the hospital is excellent. They treat you very well, good service, good everything. Even the food is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there to get my heartbeat regular. They did a procedure for atrial flutter.