Chas G Burch Supply Co

Angie's List since May 2011

Since 1890, we are the go to supplier for all Kitchen, Bath, Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Needs. Family owned and operated, now in our 5th generation....

Safewell Technologies, Inc.

Safewelltech is a licensed and insured water well contractor and well pump installer with expertise in a wide range of professional water treatment solutions. We are experts in installation and repair of submersible well pumps and both deep and shallow well jet pumps. We provide on-site estimates for free and there's no surcharge for after-hours service. Safewelltech exists to support you when you need it most. So when your water system fails you, Safewelltech does not. We go to work for you when others offer you the runaround or fail to return your call. We thrive on the high quality of both our work and the promises we make and keep every day. And we honor the highest standards of integrity, fairness, value, and transparency because we know you are depending on us. So put your trust in Safewelltech for refreshing professionalism and results that exceed expectations with affordable and long-term solutions to difficult well, pump and water quality challenges. Safewelltech accepts Visa, MC, AmEx, and Paypal in addition to cash and your personal check. Agricultural and residential.

10/31/2014

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This place was able to rebuild pre-war faucet parts for me. An older pluming genius (one of the owners?) spent a good hour on it and then charged me a total of $23.78! $12 of which was labor. These guys are far out of my way but I will not use anyone else for plumbing supplies now. There are very few places like this left and I urge everyone to support them.

CATEGORY buying services

05/11/2012

I liked their quality of their product and their expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought kitchen and bathroom supplies from them.

CATEGORY buying services

Kitchens, baths, plumbing, heating, tubs, showers, faucets, repair, parts, toilets, sinks, vanities, cabinets, countertops, seats, copper & pipe.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express