BRRR HEATING OIL INC

Angie's List since August 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Always Faithful Heating and Cooling

Full service veteran owed heating and cooling company. We are ready to fulfill all of your needs to include increasing your energy efficiency of your home. 10% discount for veterans, active duty, and first responders.

09/27/2016

They are very good. When they do the serviced they only just clean the furnace like if it needs something it's under contract and they do it, replace whatever it needs. They are punctual and they do an excellent job and I have had them for years and years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use BRRR HEATING OIL INC for heating and A/C services. They have been doing it for years and years, I have them clean the furnace every year. They do regular maintenance and they deliver oil.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, heating oil companies

07/02/2007

The man from Brrr Heating came out the same day we called them this winter. They fixed the problem quickly and we were all warm again. We have a service contract with the company so thee wasn't even a charge for the service call or the repairs he did. I would surely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
That repaired a leak in our hot water heating system in our four bedroom house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/02/2006

I'VE USED THEM FOR SOME TIME NOW. FIVE YEARS AGO I HAD THEM INSTALL SOME HEAT IN A ROOM AND AIR CONDITIONING IN AN APARTMENT AND THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY DELIVER MY OIL. I'VE FOUND THEM VERY RESPONSIVE AND THEY'RE EASY TO TALK TO. THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY DID AN ANNUAL CLEANING OF THE FURNACE.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

DIESEL FUEL/FUEL OIL SERVICE/FURNACE CLEANING/INSTALLATION/K-1 KEROSENE/REPAIR/SALES/SPECIAL FUELS/WATER HEATERS INSTALLED.