Bellevue Woman's Care Center

Angie's List since August 2010

05/09/2013

I had a somewhat tough labor, but the nurses at Bellevue were fantastic. They called my doctor at the right time, and were very patient and understanding of me as a first-time mom. When I was in pain, they took care of it - the anesthesiologist was timely and efficient. When the baby's heart rate started dropping during pushing, they had me stop and rest instead of rushing me right off to C-sectio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I chose Bellevue Women's to be the hospital at which I gave birth to my 1st child. I went into labor and delivered on May 18, 2012.

CATEGORY obgyn

06/27/2012

I love her. I have been going there for about 20 years. She is very accommodating, thorough, and pleasant. You can ask her anything. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Irani is my OBGYN. I was there for my annual exam.

CATEGORY obgyn

05/11/2012

They have an extremely good set up for their surgical unit with excellent nurses. It is a very calming atmosphere and has extremely helpful administrative people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Bellevue Woman's Care Center for healthcare.

CATEGORY hospitals

01/23/2012

They are all very caring. They are patient and willing to explain things and talk to you. They are very warm it's just a comfortable atmosphere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for an ultrasound and mammogram.

CATEGORY hospitals