Abbey Carpet Gallery & Floor

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since April 2005

Welcome to Abbey Carpet Gallery & Floor! We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home…simple. At Abbey Carpet Gallery & Floor, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in the Yonkers area. ...

BDS Floors INC.

8  REVIEWS
BDS Floors INC.

BDS Floors was established in 2012 by brothers Luis and Bruno Santos wood flooring technician specializing in all types of Brazilian wood floors. Born in Brazil, the country where a majority of the high quality wood floors originate, we have acquired special skills and techniques that we implements in our work to make wood floors stunning and flawless. We have extensive experience working with all of the different species of wood, most of which are found in the Brazilian Amazon Forest. Our exceptional knowledge and passion for wood bring innovation, beauty and dreams to life under the feet of our customers. Our love for what he does is kept alive by the long-term satisfaction of our customers who are delighted with the long life and durability of the finishes of our floors that only Westchester Hardwood Flooring can deliver. Our company was founded on a simple vision: to provide quality hardwood flooring at fair prices, and help people maintain the look of their floors for years to come. During Westchester Flooring earlier years, Luis And Bruno Santos worked tirelessly by themself to provide the highest quality floor sanding, installation and repair. Our hard work paid off and the company began to grow, acquiring multiple professional crews and people. Over the years, our company was able to expand our services to Fairfield County, Rockland County and Westchester County New York. Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal. At Westchester Flooring, we emphasize production, perfection and customer satisfaction no matter what the job, we ensure that our crews to the best job. Our team is dedicated to providing detailed and honest work. It is our mission that when you choose Westchester Hardwood Flooring, you will never use a different flooring company again. So don't wait . If you've been looking for a capable, fully insured hardwood flooring expert e come to the right place. Consider Westchester Flooring for your next project.

Offers by BDS Floors INC. on Angie's List

08/03/2016

Everything went really well and I am extremely happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ripping up carpet, refinishing of hardwood floors and putting down new floors and finishing to match the rest

09/04/2014

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ordered a carpet I wanted at a much better price than in Manhattan, and had it delivered to me and the installer was great, these are curved stairs.

06/08/2014

My husband and I were thrilled to learn that Abbey Carpet Gallery, just 5 minutes from our house, offered such a large selection of carpeting and hardwood flooring. The showroom is large and well organized. They also have a good selection of carpet remnants, some displayed on the main floor of the showroom, some in the basement. We picked a remnant from their selection, which they cut to size afte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchase a carpet remnant from Abbey Carpet Gallery. Two men installed it in our home office.

01/30/2013

I had a carpet sample I liked, and they ordered it for me and the installation went beautifully, with an excellent price point. The installer was on time, and cleaned up after the work. I definately would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service for ordering and installation.

Sales Of Carpet, Area Rugs, Vinyl, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, And Tile