TFC ELECTRIC, INC.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Serving all of SUFFOLK COUNTY Montauk to Melville & Fire Island Pines

Sayville, NY 11782

"A Family Tradition Since 1994".....We stand by our work! An Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient for 8-consecutive years!!! A family owned and operated Electrical contractor we guarantee quality materials, proficient electricians and unparalleled, customer service by people who care- the owners. The "TFC" team works to perform all work to exact specifications and to code. ...

electrician (181)lighting installation (52)landscape lighting (17)ceiling fan installation (15)generator repair (13)home security system (7)garage door repair and installation (6)insulation (1)

07/10/2020

Highly recommend! Professional Conscientious Explained everything Needed to come back to make an adjustment and did. I am definitely going to hire them again Also Very friendly and nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical installations, Lights & detectors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thank you for the excellent review, We work hard to give unparalleled service and are so pleased your more than satisfied. Enjoy the new installations. Happy summer!

06/19/2020

Tom and his team did an amazing job. They showed up on time, were very professional and cleaned up after each day. Their work was neat and they also installed quality hardware - which not may electricians do. I would highly recommend TFC Electric for anyone looking for a great job at a fair price. Will definitely use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install outdoor lampposts, floodlights, outlets and bring power to a shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Your awesome review means the world to us. It was our pleasure to work together, Thank you! ...Power to your shed will definitely make life easier when working on your outside projects, not to say how beautiful the outdoor lighting will be at your next party. We hope you enjoy all of your new electrical installations and have a happy summer.

06/17/2020

Tommy and his crew did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move my electric meter and pigtail all my connections.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you for the excellent review, So glad you're happy with all the work performed. Best wishes in your move and new home. Happy summer!

06/03/2020

Totally satisfied with work performed by TFC Electric. Tom and his workers were extremely professional, courteous and took pride in their work. I would highly recommend them!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical service upgrade

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

Much appreciate the thoughtful feedback. We work hard to give excellent customer service and are so pleased that you're satisfied. Thank you for the excellent review, Happy summer!

05/30/2020

They responded fast, were clear on pricing, and got the job done like a pro. They also saved me from not having hot water! I highly recommend and would use them again. Thanks TFC!! - Joel, East Hampton, NY

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Service switch and wiring for my hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review!!! We're glad we could bring back power for your hot water heater. In these unprecedented times- your feedback means the world to us. Thanks for taking the time- very much appreciated!

05/29/2020

The crew arrived on time. They were pleasant to deal with, hard workers, and very careful in keeping the work areas clean and protected. After the installation of the Nest thermostat and Ring doorbell, time was spent with my wife and I setting things up and showing us how to take advantage of the features in these products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting fixtures added and moved, new wiring, new outlets, bringing the house to code, installation of Nest thermostat and Ring doorbell, smoke/CO2 detectors added and replaced and a surge protector installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you for the excellent review, We work hard to give excellent customer service and are so pleased your more than satisfied. Much appreciate the thoughtful feedback. Enjoy the newly installed devices. Happy summer!

05/27/2020

Tom and his crew were excellent and really did outstanding work. They were on time, and completed the job in one day. The work they did was of the highest quality, and they went above and beyond by also grounding and neatening up the cable and phone wires on the outside of the house. I had requested a quote to run electric for a new central a/c unit and Tom pointed out that the service to the hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced service, installed new panel and ran electric for new central a/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review and for giving us the opportunity to perform your work. We glad you appreciate our honesty & the attention to detail on your project.- your kind feedback makes us very happy to hear too. Enjoy your new central air conditioning and new electrical work. Our best for a great summer ahead!!

05/17/2020

I wanted a Ring Spotlight installed under my second story eaves. In my request for a quote, I specifically requested an electrician that was experienced with Ring as this was my first experience with it. This was more than installing a spotlight, this will include wi-fi, audio & video, as well as guiding me on setting up the app. Tom from TFG responded quickly with an estimate, and Teresa from TFG...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a Ring overhead spoy light

CATEGORY lighting,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

So glad to hear you're pleased with all the work we performed and enjoyed working with us- you were great to work for as well. We appreciate the confidence you've gained in us through this initial job & look forward to future projects. Now that you're home has the added security layer it needs, safely installed and to code- we hope you enjoy a wonderful spring/summer.

05/08/2020

Tom (and Theresa) were great. Their estimate was very detailed. They gave excellent advice about the project in addition to doing great work. Easy to deal with and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape Lighting

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great feedback. We work hard to do our best with every project- so glad you're pleased. Thank you for choosing TFC Electric Inc. as your service provider. We appreciate the opportunity and wish you the best for a wonderful summer.

04/14/2020

This company sets the standard for service and ability. Theresa made communication easy and timely. Response to inquiries were quick, friendly and accurate. I initially called about a problem with a breaker and having a couple of outlets replaced. Upon troubleshooting the situation, Tom recommended replacing the breaker box. He gave me a solid quote for the job and delivered on it. His crew not on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace breaker panel, service ceiling fan, replace outlets and switches

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Photo for TFC ELECTRIC, INC. - Serving all of SUFFOLK COUNTY, Sayville, NY - 38497942

Especially during these trying times, we want to Thank you for your wonderful review! Your feedback is so important for us, in order to learn from and for others to be informed, Your trust & confidence in our team is much appreciated. Thanks again & have a good summer!

Residential & Commercial Electrical New installations & repairs -24-hour Emergency service. -New Wiring for new construction/Extensions/Dormers -New power/wiring for Pools & Sheds -Electrical Repairs/troubleshooting issues -Electrical Inspections -Generator Installation -Electrical service Panel upgrades -Landscape and Outdoor lighting -Troubleshooting power outages -Pool/Hot tub connections - Circuit breakers -Electrical wiring and repairs - Recessed lighting -Smart Cam flood lights & Door bells -Chandelier install -Outlets/Switches/Dimmers -Smart Products -Meter replacements -Temporary power for restore services in case of fire or flood

Lamp repairs