SAYVILLE HOSPITAL FOR ANIMALS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since February 2006

The Sayville Hospital for Animals has four full time veterinarians on staff. There are 21 employees consisting of licensed professionals and part time college students. We pride ourselves on being efficient and economical. The hospital has state of the art machinery for digital xrays, ultrasounds, in-house blood tests, and much more. Our staff is friendly and always trying to help others. We discount senior citizens and multi-pet families. Due to the economic situation we have stopped taking personal checks but accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit....

05/18/2015

The doctors are very, very good with the animals, their prices are fair, and they have very good staff. Their not only concerned with the animals but they're also concerned with the owners. They take you into consideration too. I say they have the best surgeon on the island if any pets need surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Sayville Hospital for Animals for their veterinary practice.

06/13/2013

They were professional and they take good care of my dogs. They are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sayville Hospital For Animals for veterinary services.

08/13/2012

Overall, this clinic is nice. Most of the Dr's are friendly towards my dog and I like that. Their prices, I think, are just like any other vet nowadays. They are very conveniently located. Most of the counter staff are nice. I think my biggest complaint with this clinic is, as soon as you walk thru the front doors, u are hit with a very bad urine smell. I now hold my breath. I understand that they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly Exam/Shots

12/01/2011

These doctors know what they are doing. Quick appointments and fast entry to examination from the waiting room. I have had these doctors for twenty years. Expert record keeping and friendly inquiries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neutering a new kitten and required vaccinations.

04/18/2011

My last visit at Sayville Hospital for Animals was great. They are very understanding. They take very good care of my pet. They are professional. They are comforting and sympathetic towards the pets. They are pretty quick. I would continue using their care for my pet in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last took my dog to Sayville Hospital for Animals about eight months ago. My dog got her shots, got her nails cut and also got a bath in her last visit.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Full service animal hospital, providing preventative medicine, vaccines, dentistry, xrays, surgery, etc