J & J Tree Works

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2010

From clean ups to full lot clearings our crew is equipped to perform any level of tree work. If you have a large tree close to your house we can safely remove the tree and the stump all in the same day. After the trees are cut down we remove all logs, branches and debris and leave no trace. We own and operate a full sawmill, Woodstock Beam Works, where we can take a log, mill it into lumber, kiln dry it and custom build tables, bar tops etc. We put safety and the environment first. We are a Green company and we respect your property and the safety of all involved....

Ashley Homes Construction Co., LLC

OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST Welcome to Ashely Homes. Located in Saugerties, NY, in Ulster County, Ashley Home Construction Company has over 20 years of experience in modular homebuilding. Our knowledgeable and courteous sales staff and expert construction services will help you and your family find the home of your dreams. Whether it's a complete turnkey home or solely an Excel Modular Home purchase with a homeowner build, you can rest assured we will be there to help you every step of the way.

07/07/2017

greeat work, done on time, clean up was perfect, crew was great too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
huge tree removal

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large spruce tree; ground out stump.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

03/07/2016

Very well.  All work performed efficiently and effectively.  All interactions professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ground 9 tree stumps. Removed 4 large tree limbs. Trimmed limbs near service line.

01/05/2016

Provider did not do any work but i found a competitor that did the work that I requested done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the provider did not do any work for me but he did gave me an estimate.  He arrived on time to give me the estimate but I got a better deal and also I made some attempts to have him do the work but I got a response from his competitor sooner than he did.

10/07/2015

Excellent. Was there on time and was professional and quick.  Was careful since the trees were very close to the house and were overhanging it in areas. I would call then again if and when I need tree work.  No with the job at all. Cleaned up the yard better than when they got there

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two very large Maple trees that were too close to the house and were about 55 years old.  Also removed two smaller maples that were a notch and drop. Chipped the majority of the branches and removed some wood that would be used for firewood.  Grinded the stumps  Cleaned up the yard

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

Tree trimming. Tree removal. Stump grinding. Chipping. Crane work. Clean up. Lot clearing.

Ask for details.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available