Aspen Dental

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Capital Smiles

16  REVIEWS
Capital Smiles

For three decades, residents of Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga and the Capital District have relied on Capital Smiles for gentle, restorative dentistry. Through safe, effective sedation dentistry, we can comfortably reverse years of dental damage and deterioration, often in one visit. Don’t let fear or embarrassment keep you from getting the dental care you need. At Capital Smiles, we never lecture or judge. We provide personalized care to help you regain your treasured smile. From your first visit to our Schenectady dental office, you’ll be treated as a family member. Our philosophy is simple – you come first. From our soothing décor and spa-like amenities to our courteous, enthusiastic staff, we’ve created a safe, comfortable environment where you’ll always receive the personal attention you deserve. Our entire team keeps pace with dental technologies and therapies to bring you the best and most comfortable of what modern dentistry has to offer. Whether you need a checkup or extensive comprehensive dental treatment, you’ll receive the quality care you need for a healthy, lasting smile.

Offers by Capital Smiles on Angie's List

05/18/2015

Lousy. First, had to wait 30 min in waiting room. Then, a series of x-Rays, fine. Into another room to wait for dentist. After what seemed like another long wait, the dentist comes in and tells me I need tons of work done in my mouth, not to mention thousands of $'s. He seemed totally unconcerned with my feelings, and I was totally turned off. I wAs stunned and don't believe his report at all. I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental check-up w/free x-Rays as advertised.

C

07/15/2013

Aspen Dental insisted first on conducting a full mouth x-ray, as well as a detailed x-ray of the tooth in question. After reviewing the x-rays, the dentist said he would not fix the crown back, because in his view the tooth needed extraction. I decided to seek a second opinion elsewhere, and did so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The appointment was with the Aspen dental branch in Kingston, NY, for the purpose of re-attaching a crown that had become detached. The appointment was secured quickly and efficiently. This at first seemed a more economical alternative for a quick repair than travelling to my regular dentist who is much further away,

C

05/20/2013

Made an appointment and waited a week.  They changed my appointment and had to wait another week.  Insisted on multiple x-rays even though I had a whole set of x-rays from a month earlier.  Gave me an astronomical treatment plan for a crown. Dentist was very nice, staff quite rude!  They have no respect for the patients time, the wait time is 45min. to an house each time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lost filling in a tooth.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

10/01/2012

Overall, good result so far of crown replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Aspen to have a crown that had broken replaced.  They were very nice, and the dentist seemed very competent and friendly.  My only concern was that on all 3 occassions that I was there I waited at least 30 minutes for my appointment, and the dentist seemed to be working on 3 people at once!  This was a bit unnerving!  Basically I was there for over 2 hours when my appointment should have taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 1hr and 15 minutes. They seem to really overbook!  Very friendly staff.

07/09/2010

They were very gentle, patient, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled his wisdom teeth. They pulled all four at one time. They also treated his dry socket.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

General dentistry, periodontal, oral care, gum, scaling and root planing, x-rays and hygiene fillings, root canals and extractions, crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures, plus mini dental implants, oral surgeons and specialists & cosmetic dentistry procedures – teeth whitening and veneers.