Nardy Honda Smithtown

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since May 2006

At our cutting-edge Long Island car dealership’s Honda Service Center, when it comes to world-class Honda maintenance and repair, we’ve been doing it right since 1964. The Nardy Honda team of highly skilled technicians uses the latest diagnostic equipment and tools to expertly maintain your Honda’s appearance and keep it running at maximum capacity. Our extraordinary attention to detail has been recognized by Honda America, earning us a ranking of #1 in Overall Service Customer Satisfaction for 5 consecutive years in the New York Metro-Long Island area. The repair specialists at our New York Honda dealer’s service center work hard to get your Honda or other vehicle back on the road as quickly and seamlessly as possible. Versatile and durable vehicles like the Honda deserve the type of specialized care that only an officially authorized dealer like Nardy Honda can provide. To preserve your Honda’s high resale value, anything less than authorized service and genuine Honda parts and accessories just won’t measure up....

AUTO-TOPIA INC

25  REVIEWS
AUTO-TOPIA INC

**AUTO TOPIA, INC.** SPECIALIZING IN TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!!! We are a local certified, full service repair and car care center and pre-owned dealership serving our community with pride for over 20 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded in the state of New York . Our reputation in our community is impeccable. We are recommended by the Better Business Bureau and by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, and all of our customers. We are certified to perform maintenance on any and all vehicles! All of our vehicles go through an extensive, 122-point inspection checklist and pre-owned vehicle prepping service before leaving our shop. We pride ourselves on selling only the best vehicles. We also offer Paint-less Dent Removal and Body Shop Estimates for your vehicle and full vehicle detailing to keep your car or truck looking like new! **ALL VEHICLES SOLD BY US ARE 100% RELIABLE** We are located at 233 County Line Road in South Amityville Village , NY , 11701 Daytime Contact Phone Number (631)797-0029 -- Ask for Tony

08/31/2018

They have been very good, I'm giving them full stars, they provide excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change and Inspection

07/10/2018

Excellent! Their service manager Tim is outstanding and goes above and beyond to help the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all the service on both of our vehicles.

08/08/2017

I purchased a car three years ago. The car is still going good. I don't think they were overly responsive. That's very hard to say if I would use them again. I don't think I've bought a car from the same dealership twice. I definitely shop around and look for the best deal. I would say maybe depending on what they had to offer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a car.

CATEGORY

08/08/2017

Most of it was covered on this car that I have. I don't know the pricing because I really wasn't paying it out of pocket. There were things that I had problems with that they didn't fix I probably won't use them again, I think they're more expensive than a non-dealer. It takes generally within an hour to complete the work. They let me know what they did and if anything popped up. They can probably...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance.

04/11/2017

The prices were the most favorable and I shopped number of dealerships and they were the most favorable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Nardy Honda Smithtown to buy the car.

CATEGORY car sales