Evolve Remodeling Group LLC

A 33 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2011

Evolve Remodeling Group LLC

Rye, NY 10580

EVOLVE is a full service remodeling firm based in Westchester, New York. EVOLVE offers a wide range of home improvement services, including: roofing, siding, windows, additions, tiling, and home renovation. EVOLVE Remodeling Group seeks to help homeowners design and create their dream homes, while minimizing the disruptive impact on their lives. Our team consists of dedicated professionals with trade-specific skills, working together to create high quality work that our customers deserve. With well crafted designs that range from sleek modern minimalism to fine-wrought country romanticism, EVOLVE’s dedicated specialists cater their skills and materials to each individual homeowner’s needs, and our clients’ testimonials speak to the success of our approach. Free estimates and design consultations are available upon request....

home builder (27)home remodeling (20)home remodeling (18)flooring (12)interior painting (11)woodworking (9)tile installation (9)drywall repair (7)basement remodeling (5)hardwood flooring (5)general contracting (5)interior design (4)

03/11/2020

It gives me great pleasure to write this recommendation on behalf of Evolve Remodeling Group. They were recommended to me from a design consultant from Porcelanosa in Greenwich, Ct. She told me I had to use Evolve Remodeling Group because, “ they get the job done and they do exceptional work!” Trusting her recommendation, I met both of them at my home and they worked together to help me design two...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathrooms, kitchen, tile, backsplash, floors, electrical, and landscaping.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,masonry,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

Photo for Evolve Remodeling Group LLC - Evolve Remodeling Group LLC, Rye, NY - 38498548

03/09/2020

Evolve Remodeling was great. Jon and Romina are professional, understanding and available. They walked us through the process and finished beautiful work right on time. If we ever do another renovation, they will we our first phone all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Reno

CATEGORY flooring,interior designers,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

04/02/2017

Evolve did a fantastic job and met/exceeded all of our expectations. John came to our house at least 3 times prior to work beginning to provide us with quotes, walk us through his process, and answer all of our questions. He was very patient and it was clear that he really cared about catering to our vision. He offered a number of outside of the box solutions, which helped to provide us with what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Finishing/Re-modeling This included patching up walls (following a french drain installation), installing new flooring and doors, painting, and re-configuring certain structures.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

03/23/2017

From start to finish, Evolve has been professional, reliable and has done everything above and beyond with regards to quality. They take the time to hire the right people, coordinate amongst the various trades to ensure everything gets done on a timely basis and always pays attention to workmanship. I cannot recommend anyone more highly than Evolve. I will continue to use them for other jobs in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evolve Remodeling has done several projects for us - including two bathroom remodels and a full basement remodel.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,interior designers,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

03/20/2017

They have always been professional and competent and have paid their bills immediately. We have been doing business together for the past three years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are a retailer and have supplied Evolve with materials for many projects.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,picture framing,remodeling,windows,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

03/09/2017

Perfectly. The work was done neatly and beautifully. The quality of the work is top notch and I would not hesitate to use Evolve if/when we have another project. They are easy to communicate with and extremely responsive to any issues. For example: I had an electrical issue with a basement furnace two weeks after the job was finished ( we don't use that zone often ). Called Evolve and someone was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a basement remodel. We have also had Evolve put on a new roof and do new doors and moulding in our house.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,flooring,remodeling,roofing,home builders,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

07/31/2016

Jonathan and his group did an excellent job in remodeling our newly purchased home. We were able to update its original 1980s look to a modern design. Jonathan was very helpful in making suggestions, since there are hundreds of small decisions a first time homeowner needs to make to gut remodel several bathrooms, and other rooms. We closed on the home in July and were able to move our family in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodeling

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2015

12/30/2015

I recently bought a home where the basement had previously constructed walls and existing electricity, but it was never completed. Evolve came in and finished one of the rooms. They did the job in a timely manner and with excellent attention to detail. Several other trades commented on how good their work looked. They did not cut corners and did everything they said they would.  Most importantly, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had preexisting walls and electricity in my basement from the previous owner, Evolve came in and finished one of the rooms.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2015

12/03/2015

I couldn't be more pleased. All the work surpassed my expectations. The did extensive remodeling after a flood caused by frozen pipes. The kitchen is extraordinary. The floors look better than they ever did. They painting and repair of walks and woodwork is amazing. John gave me advice and input throughout this process. He immediately responded to all my queries. I trust him and recommend Evolve w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They resurrected my home after a flood from frozen pipes. New floors, repaired ceilings and walls, painted walls and woodwork. Put in new kitchen, refinished floors.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2015

10/07/2015

Got a quick estimate --in writing.  Very prompt and professional.  Seems very knowledgeable.  We used another contractor eventually but would definitely contact this company for future work projects also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very prompt assessment of work to be done--demolition and reconstruction of back deck.

CATEGORY decks,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2015

Our services include:Complete Home Remodeling,Painting,Decking,Siding, Tiling, Mason/Stonework, Waterproofing, Roofing, Flooring, Insulation, Addition, Bathroom, Kitchen, Windows, General Contractor