ABC AIRPORT & LIMOUSINE SERVICE INC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2008

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Limousine Service, Car Service...

06/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport from CT to JFK and return. All was fine except the driver was delayed on the pickup and it was difficult to communicate with him (partly our fault) and to find him when he arrived at the terminal. There should have been more clarity on the status and on pickup location and an allowance for possible delays.

10/27/2015

11/12/2012

Ended up stuck for a last minute, early am trip to the city.  The phone link was cumbersome and difficult, but the person was nice, and they took my reservation when everyone else turned me down.  I little more than others I used in the past, but they showed up and got the job done.  Overall a good experience, I wouldn't hesitate to call them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limo trip from Ossining to NYC 5am

10/01/2008

The drivers are always punctual and the drivers are always courteous and professional.  I would not think of using another car service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this company several times 2 - 4 times a year since 2008.  Last being for a trip for Thanksgiving flying out of LaGuardia.

CATEGORY limo services

04/07/2008

Everything went great and I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I arrived at the airport (40 minutes late) the driver was waiting for me. The driver was pleasant and the car was clean and comfortable. I arrived at my door with no problems and the driver brought my bags into the house.

CATEGORY car transport

Airport Transfers. Limousine Service. Corporate Travel.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover