Evans, Dr. Diane M.

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

07/21/2015

05/14/2015

She is great. She is very good at encouraging and promoting your own dental hygiene and what you do for yourself and how you do a really great job on cleaning your teeth and gums, which is very proactive. She is very prompt and very easy to get scheduled with. Her staff and hygienist were fantastic.

05/05/2015

She is marvelous. She is always available, but you have to call and make appointments. I had to call her one time when she was coming home from vacation. She took it on a cellphone, told me to give her two hours to get home, and meet her at her office. You do not get dentist like that anymore. Her office is a country practice and that is the way she has it. It is just very comfortable and calming....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dentist is Dr. Diane Evans. My husband has been going to her once-a-month. My husband had dental implants put in the last time. He has another appointment and when he is all done, I go.

CATEGORY dentures

12/27/2012

Though my last provider and his staff were friendly I was always on edge around them. Dr Evans and her staff are so genuinely warm and friendly that I was immediately at ease. The waiting room only has @ 4 or 5 chairs and I've only ever been in there with 1 other person so you know the wait is never long. I've already made future appts so no more procrastinating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been avoiding the Dentist for years but a tooth broke down to the nerve and I had no choice. Even though I was a new patient Dr Evans got me right in and hooked me up with a root canal specialist. Dr Evans took care of the crown. I also went in for a cleaning.

03/27/2012

She did a very thorough examination. She has top notch equipment. She does the first cleaning on new patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was seen for a dental exam.

CATEGORY dentists

general dentistry adults and children

conventional implant placement, most oral surgery

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover