Lifenet Alert Systems LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2012

Low cost, less than $1 a day. Everything included, no extras needed. High quality medical alert systems for seniors and their families. All staff is based in the USA - never outsourced. Free shipping. Free return shipping. Free lifetime replacement service. Peace of mind in your own home. No deposits, no hidden charges. Your rates will never go up. Designed for use in bath and shower. Cancel anytime without penalty. No activation fees. No deposits. No install fees. No setup fees. Additional emails - sales@lifenet.com, acct@lifenet.com, service@lifenet.com & bdev@lifenet.com. Additional phone numbers - (516) 453-2500 & (800) 676-1100....

Island SmartHomes

49  REVIEWS
Island SmartHomes

You can be assured that at Island SmartHomes we strive to focus on what is really important. Concentrating on quality, not quantity is our philosophy. This emphasis remains strong, with our commitment to quality, expertise and attention to our clients. Ring Nest WIFI Smart Door Locks Smart WIFI Thermostats

01/03/2018

System was easy to install and works as advertised (did more than 1 test). Jacques provided excellent customer service when we had questions and responded to voicemails we left very promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed medical alert system for my mom.

08/24/2017

Very smooth and she has used it for three years. It gives her level of comfort that help is available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 84 year old Mom several states away needed a medical alert service in case she needed help. It also included a lock box that a code can be gotten from Life Alert for emergency help to access to a key instead of breaking down the door.

01/10/2017

Lucky I have only needed them once and it was great they responded and helped me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a health ne t company and I am using them all the time as a medical security

01/27/2016

Very well. Jaques was very informed and explained the product well.  Everything arrived on time and in good condition.  The set-up was relatively easy.  I believe I had a question or two on some of the set-up details and between the LifeAlert support desk and Jaques we got them promptly squared away.  When we no longer needed the system I simply mialed it back to LifeAlert.  I recieved a credit fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed home alert systen for my elderly father in his home.  I spoke with Joaques from LifeAlert by phone and he provided all the necessary information for me to make a decision.

11/04/2015

Arrived promptly.   Good instructions with the unit.   I had a phone call after the order, before the unit shipped with all the information given at that time - it was on their site, but they still called.   I had one question later, called and got immediate assistance.   Very happy with the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No Appointment.   Equipment was mailed to me.

CATEGORY medical alert systems

Medical alert system for seniors and family. Professionally monitored. All inclusive, no extras to buy. Professional, personal, responsive service.

LifeNet never asks for a deposit, and no sales representative will call or email you. We specialize exclusively in medical alert systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check