24/7 Property Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since May 2014

24/7 Property Cleaning & Restoration provides local water, fire, smoke, sewage, flood, mold, and storm disaster services. Call 631-209-5316|516-224-7776 or Toll Free at 1-877-284-7701. For All Angies List Members, Direct Insurance Billing & Free Estimates available!...

Good to Go Maintenance Inc

Good to Go Maintenance Inc specializes in General Construction, Repairs,and Renovation. We have 40 years experience and offer our 10 point satisfaction checklist along with a 5 year warranty.

05/14/2019

Dan and his crew were so helpful with our flooded kitchen. They were extremely professional, prompt, shared information on the entire insurance process so we’d know what to expect, made recommendations and gave great referrals, communicated directly with our claims adjuster, they cut and shipped our floor sample to the company directly, and overall made this process very easy for us. Highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooded kitchen floor

03/28/2019

Dan and his team gave us a timely response after we we contacted them regarding an upstairs bathroom leak we had right before Thanksgiving. His team came in quickly provided the services that we needed and were very professional and courteous. Dan even followed up a couple months later to make sure everything was taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediation after bathroom leak

CATEGORY mold removal

03/16/2019

Everything went amazing. They were so neat, efficient and prepared. Was blown away at how clean my house was after they took everything out. A+ job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have all the sheet rock and insulation removed from the rear of my house on both 1st and 2nd floors. Then we needed to put up barriers and run dehumidifiers to dry out everything.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

Vic, Thank you for allowing the 247 team to help assist with all your water mitigation services.

03/16/2019

It went way better than I could have ever imagined. They came in completely sealed off the area removes all sheet rock insulation and damage material and didn't even get any dust on anything else in my house. Everything was so cleanly and delicately removed. Would never use another company again. Customer service was fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had major water damage freon hurricane. Had to remove all walls on backside of my home on first and second floor.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

Vic thank you for choosing 247 for all your water mitigation and cleanup services.

03/14/2019

Discovered a mold situation behind the refrigerator. After panicking, I contacted 24/7. They responded quickly, walked me through everything I needed to do and proceeded with the removal process. I wish every service business were as helpful, friendly, and professional. Would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold clean up

CATEGORY mold removal,biohazard cleanup

[Member Name Removed] thank you for your time and business, we are glad we met your expectations and were able to help.

Water Removal, Water Damage Restoration. Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke & Soot Damage Cleanup. Flooded Basement Cleanup, Document Drying, Flood Damage Cleanup, Water Damage Restoration. Mold Removal & Remediation. Sewage Damage Cleanup. Mud Removal.

Asbestos Removal