Spectrum Paint & Decorating Center Inc

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since December 2011

Independently owned. Additional DBA - Benjamin Moore & Co. We sell Benjamin Moore Paint, Pittsburgh Paint, and Sikkens Wood Coatings. We are a Graber Window Blinds Dealer and a stocking wallpaper retailer....

Elite Professional Painting

My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY interior painters

12/27/2011

The team was polite, not noisy and all mess was cleaned up well.  The men were easy to work with and the experience was painless for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spectrum Paint and Decorating Centre - two rooms were painted, two more had touch ups to trim, doors and ceiling, bath will be re-papered and painted tomorrow (highlighted word not clear).

CATEGORY interior painters

Home decorating, painting and improvement store includes window treatments, wallpaper, industrial coatings & custom color matching. We specialize in commercial / industrial coatings.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa