DBH Mechanical Electrical Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2011

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Installation and/repair of heating systems - light commercial, residential, new construction, modular homes, & renovations. Plumbing for residential, new construction, modular homes & renovations. Electrical for residential, new construction, modular homes & renovations....

Vansant Construction

We are a 4th Generation Construction Company. Our longevity and success are a direct result of our unwavering commitment to our founding principles: quality, value, and integrity. We enjoy collaborating with clients, craftsman, designers, and architects to bring your project to life on time and within your budget, all while providing an exceptional value. Thank you for considering Van Sant Construction. Find us on Facebook under Van Sant Construction. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG!

Award 2019

01/03/2017

Service was great, very thorough, they came out the day after Christmas. They have everything running and working beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/14/2014

d

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are scheduled for the 16th of April. We wanted to wait till it got a little warmer., plus we got hit by Taxes that had to be paid as a priority. They ask for half down and the rest only when we are fully satisfied. In the past we had tried "Service Magic" and it was a nightmare. Home Advise was worse. The guy came out in an old rusted out pick-up truck with a T-shirt that had the Grim Reaper on it. People keep with Angies List and save yourself a big nightmare.

06/06/2013

He did a great job! Also I was there installing a new toilet and hit a snag. He's also a plumber and came over to help me solve it and wound up practically doing the whole job. I couldn't recommend him higher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advised as to need and installed new circuit breaker panels in both the cottage and log cabin on our camp. He also redid the ground on both and ran new wire to the meters.

CATEGORY electrician

03/18/2013

See above comments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called, they came out, looked at all our projects and left. They were supposed to call us back with an estimate, and an action plan, but we never heard from them again.

CATEGORY plumbing

This is a job that was looked at over a year ago and to the best of my recolection when I called the homeowner back in a timely manner, they stated that they were not going to have the work done at that time.

12/20/2011

I gave Dan a call after reading another posters review of him. Like the other poster I'm also in the military, I have learned the hard way that a lot of the contractors up here do shoddy work so having a good review was a must for me. When I called Dan was on vacation and despite me offering to call him back he still went through the effort to set up a time when he could come to my house and give ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Natural Gas line ran into the house along with conversion of furnace and oven Main waste line replacement and Hot water tank reposition Rough Plumbing of a bathroom along with a sewage ejection system

Electrical Plumbing Heating Outside Wood Boilers