Rocky Shores Veterinary Hosp

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2010

We offer incentives for pet insurance policy holders and Care Credit customers.We also have an online pharmacy and home delivery service through ProxyRx....

06/03/2020

Always seen when needed Squeezed in when there's something urgent Front desk always courteous Vet techs are great with handling pets Dr Cindy and Dr Rob always explain things thoroughly Always compassionate when any treatment is required, to the time when euthanasia is needed for a beloved pet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 cats treated since 2009 Both with pancreatitis One had a mast cell tumor of the abdomen One with an eye removed due to a hole in his cornea, inflammatory bowel disease, a displaced toe & a tooth abscess that spread to the area near his eye socket

11/06/2019

Good no stones or crystals!! 😊they did not have to sedate her to do this procedure.!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Xrays of her abdomen to see if she had stones or crystals.

06/02/2019

Being new to the area I didn't know where to take my munchkin. This vet office came highly recommended by a coworker. They were very accommodating to my feeling of urgency and got me in right away. The vet and tech took all the time I needed to ask all my questions. They were very genuine and kind to my dog and myself. Before I left they made sure I had all the information and treatment guidance. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health scare with my pup

10/28/2018

I have only had wonderful experiences here. They are all so caring towards the animals and their owners. I wouldn't take my pets anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary care

08/23/2018

Wonderful. Felt my pet was well cared for. Everyone was friendly. Dr took his time. They were recommended to me and now I’ll be recommending to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary care

CATEGORY veterinarian

Rocky Shores Veterinary Hospital, P.C. is a full-service, companion animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We are accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association. Our services include: House-calls, Wellness and Vaccination Examinations, Radiology, Humane education, Behavioral counseling, Microchip implantation, TNR services.

Boarding and Grooming