GREG'S LOCKSMITHING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2010

This is a owner operated business. You deal directly with the owner. No sub-contractors unless specified. All phases of locksmith the business. I accept most forms of payment. Cash is always king but do accept checks (no starter) and major credit cards. My motto is " If your in a jam, Greg's in the van". Going on 14+ years in business...

10/17/2017

The door knob is fine. The deadbolt was fine when he adjusted it, but after he left it stopped working. I called him back, but he wasn't able to come back that day. He arranged to come the next day, showed up on time and corrected the problem. He knew the doorknob I had was only two years old, but he could have told me it was defective to sell me a new one. I appreciated that he didn't try to con ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My front doorknob fell off. Greg came pretty quickly, fixed the existing doorknob and adjusted my dead bolt.

07/11/2017

Called Greg and mistakenly told him only 2 cylinders to replace then realized it actually would be 5 in total for both doors. Greg came over - kept his original quote and only added a bit more for the additional cylinders. He finished the work in a timely manner, was a pleasure to deal with, gave some helpful advice and would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my front and back door locks.

10/20/2016

Great. Greg came when promised and quickly opened the cabinet with absolutely no damage. He fabricated a temporary key. Two days later he was back with new keys that were identical to the key that broke, even though the cabinet and lock were almost 30 years old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unlock a bar/cabinet for which the original key was broken. Locate and obtain a new key, plus spares.

08/25/2016

Came the same day I called. Arrived at the time he said he would and kept to the price he quoted me even though work was more involved. Very pleasant man and professional job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired lock alignment on door that would not close

03/23/2016

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
changed locks in 2 homes

CATEGORY locksmith

The services offered include bun t not limited to: Lockouts, ( auto, home, etc ), re-keying & grand master keying, new locks, repairs, auto locks, ignitions & keys. Including transponder / chip keys. Safe- sales, repair, delivery, service, install. Childproofing services, Security Cameras, Mortise lock installations. There are so many locking requirements from State Parks, Schools, Landscapers, Real Estate Professionals, Landlords, Etc. Don't worry, I can handle your needs!

Free Phone Estimate