Scott's Computer Repair LLC

A 19 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2012

123-11 Rockaway Beach Blvd

Rockaway Park, NY 11694

The Most Trusted Computer Repair Service SPECIALIZING IN VIRUS REMOVAL AND SPEEDING UP YOUR SLOW COMPUTER Scott's Computer Repair offers only the best computer enhancements and superior repair services to all residential customers and commercial businesses. We make certain that your computer is protected from virus threats and spyware. Honesty combined with a distinguished reputation ensures total customer satisfaction. Advantages of using Scott's Computer Repair •Same day at home service •Guaranteed lower prices compared to stores •Once the problem is fixed, you can instantly go back to using your PC •Credit and Debit cards can be used in the security of your home •Stores require you to leave your computer for 3 to 10 days for it to be repaired, most of my services are done right at your home or business •The only computer service in Rockaway which offers commercial contracts to provide 24/7 computer support to your business •Highest rated computer repair business in Rockaway, Queens on Google ...

computer repair (19)

02/18/2018

Terrific. Would recommend him in a minute and already have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new computer set up and additional follow-up in 6 months. Scott knows what he is doing and is by far the most professional, copetent and friendly professional and would recommend him highly.

02/17/2018

All the people I recommended to Scott Computer Repairs , were extremely thankful for the recommendation. Scott is a professional, knowledgeable and dependable .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referred him to many neighbors to help fix or train on their computers......

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

02/17/2018

Extremely well, Scott is extremely knowledgeable and patient, 110% professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. I used him to hook up a new computer, fix technical issues, connected printers that I couldn’t do myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

02/17/2018

Wonderful He came at assigned time and completed the work quickly.I am not computer savvy but he explained what he had done so that the computer worked. I had a question after he left so I called him and he was quick to respond to my call and answer my question

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Up keep on my computer,

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

02/17/2018

Quick, responsive, reliable I recommend Scott’s computer repair services for all computer needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Currently needed my supply box on my CPU fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Photo for Scott's Computer Repair LLC - 123-11 Rockaway Beach Blvd, Rockaway Park, NY - 36841062

02/17/2018

He is efficient, always on time... great with scheduling and his prices are great as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer was not working at all.. Scott recovered all my files, fixed my computer and made it work and then tuned it up. He revived my computer and it’s working like it were brand new

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

04/03/2017

Due to my serious leg injury, Scott made the trip out to my home on a Saturday. He repaired my computer and now it works better than when it was first purchased! I also had a really old laptop which Scott offered to wipe the hard drive clean. I am a really happy customer, and now refer Scott to my friends and family when they have pc or laptop issues. Thanks again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new computer that did not work, after weeks of dealing with Dell, I finally gave up and contacted Scott.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2017

10/25/2016

Very well. No problems, and computer was fully restored to working condition

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

08/26/2015

Spent 3 Hours removing everything and putting it back.minstalled anti malware software.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer had malware.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2015

10/22/2014

On 10/13/2014 I purchased a big deal for $100.00 which called for the above services. Early the next morning I received an email from Scott saying he would call later to set up an appointment. We set up the appointment for about 6PM.  He called, logged on remotely & started.  Not much later he called & told me that the computer was riddled with viruses & malware.  I had been having some problems b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked for viruses & current virus protection; checked for Spyware/Malware; checked firewall protection; check for critical windows security updates; checked hard drive & more.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2014

Virus Cleanup: Clean your computer from all viruses and spyware. Stop advertising and inappropriate popups and cure a slow running computer. Protect your computer from being used for illegal purposes. Computer Tune-Up: Computers need maintenance to keep running well just like a car does I recommend a maintenance cleaning every 3 to 4 months. My advanced tune-up programs will have your computer working faster than it did the day you bought it.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal