PENISULA SPRING & WHEEL ALIGNMENT

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

SONNY'S COLLISION

72  REVIEWS
SONNY'S COLLISION

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

D

10/24/2011

The work went pretty well. I recommend them to others. They were not totally great. They charge the market value. They never give a call back when they are supposed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Penisula Spring & Wheel Alignment last month for auto repair.

D

10/24/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Penisula Spring & Wheel Alignment last month for auto repair.

01/03/2011

Very good.Very busy place he has been there 35 years highly recommend him Paul.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a annoying squeek in the rear for about 6 months Brought it too this shop and he greased the rear strut area and no more noise he told me nothing too worry about If it comes back too let him know.Changed my battery it was going he called me first and told me about it. My side view mirror broke he put some heavy duty silicone and taped it for me no charge.

10/26/2005

THIS SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. I RECOMMEND IT TO MANY PEOPLE. I HAVE USED HIM FOR YEARS. THIS IS A GOOD FAMILY BUSINESS. HE GETS THE JOB DONE FAST AND EFFICIENT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I GOT A WIRE THAT WAS CaUGHT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY CAR REMOVED. IT WAS RAPPED AROUND A LOT OF MY CAR.

CATEGORY auto body repair