Upstate Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since December 2011

We are a professional carpet cleaning company based in Rochester, New York. We specialize in using safe, nontoxic and biodegradable products for all your carpet cleaning and maintenance needs. We are committed to your complete satisfaction! You will be delighted with the results and pleased by our courteous, friendly technicians. Please view our service map below to see all of the rural and remote areas we service. DBA's: Advanced Restoration Solutions & Steam King Carpet Cleaning....

Mulcahy Ceilings and Drywall

Matthew Mulcahy is a ceiling and drywall contractor specializing in textured finishing and repair work of all kinds; but especially to water-damaged ceilings and walls. Matt will be happy to discuss projects anywhere in the Greater Rochester region; and he will travel to jobs anywhere in Monroe County.

Award 2019

11/15/2016

This guy came into my home and proceeded to saturate the carpet with hot water which exacerbated the problem. He introduced a fragrance that initially covered up the urine smell until later on in the evening. I called him the next morning, and he agreed to come back and reclean the carpet the following Tuesday at 11:00 AM. I informed him that my wife and I have been staying with my mother-in-law s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pet urinated on my downstairs carpet, and I called advanced restoration solutions to clean the carpet and remove the urine smell. I asked about the method that his company uses for cleaning cat urine and was told they use a truck mounted steam cleaning system (Hot Water Extraction). I mentioned that my veterinarian warned me that hot water extraction will cause the smell to bond to the carpet fiber and pad which he disputed. He assured me that he's done this before and has a proprietary enzyme that will break down the urine smell. (Guaranteed)

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

06/30/2014

The guy did a very shoddy job. He insisted on extra surcharges for an area rug and did not even take the rug off the railing it was hanging on to clean it. Instead he cleaned the half of the rug facing him and left the other half untouched. Refused to give us our money back when we complained on the phone. Seems threatening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sent a "technician" to clean the carpet. The man was scary and dangerous. He did not clean anything but did leave the carpet wet. We felt threatened

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

D

12/02/2011

l

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patrick cleaned my carpets in a messy way. he was very lazy about moving things out of the way. He left a mess on my kitchen floor.He said that the carpets would be dry in 24 hours. They are still wet.  He broke my radio with his equipment and would not even discuss the issue when I called to tell him about it. He just denied he did it, refused to discuss it further and then hung up on me. He is very unprofessional.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Residential & Commercial Water Damage Restoration, Deep Steam, Vacuuming, Area Rugs, Upholstery, Mattress, Tile & Grout, Carpet Cleaning, & Steam Carpet.