Rochester Remodeling Pro

A12 REVIEWS

Founded 2005

1614 Penfield Rd

Rochester, NY 14625

Full service remodeling company, we specialize in repair work. We are excellent at roof, siding, gutter, carpentry, and any general home repairs. We also do flat roofs, electrical, plumbing, kitchens, baths, etc....

Gutter Cleaning (7)Handyman Services (3)Roofing (3)General Remodeling (2)Gutters (1)

01/10/2020

Matt came within an hour of my call to evaluate the job, give a quote, and repair a leak temporarily. He came back 2 days later to replace the vent and fix the roof around it. Repair looks good. Friendly and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bath exhaust vent

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

01/01/2020

It went very well! The weather was unpredictable, but Trey and his crew got the job done in a timely fashion!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

01/01/2020

The work was finished quickly and well. There was an attention to detail and the company cared about making the customer happy. I was happy that additional unnecessary work was not quoted, which was an issue with other bidders I met with. I would recommend Rochester Remodeling, and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added vents to soffits around the house, and replaced damaged aluminum trim around garage and doors.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

GREAT JOB!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

12/28/2019

I had a length of gutter that leaked in several places. I called Rochester Remodeling for an estimate and met Matt at the property. I thought his insights were good. He spotted problems in the way the old gutter was installed and suggested installing a seamless gutter for the length of the house. It was more than I was thinking of spending, but decided to invest in the upgrade. Trey came out and i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY gutter repair, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

12/28/2019

Excellent work. Fair prices. Great people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Handymen, Gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

12/28/2019

Went very well. Foreman David and his assistant arrived promptly, were professional, considerate of property and did a good job. I will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

12/11/2019

It was very good. I have them to do several things. They were wonderful. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

10/23/2018

Like a breath of fresh air!! Polite, professional, competent, they even clean up the job site without complaint! I have since had them back three times for all kinds of work. I finally feel like there is someone to call when I need the help! The best part is they are honest and hardworking, I don’t feel abused and disappointed when they leave!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired these guys to clean the gutters and extended the job several times to more advanced work.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

11/15/2017

They've done work in the past also. It was $75 and they gave me a $10 discount. It's a one story house. They were punctual, professional and they did a good job. Trey Venture is the guy that does the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did gutter cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Roof repairs, siding, gutters, gutter cleaning, gutter guards, drainage issues, painting, plumbing, painting, electrical, water heaters, furnace installs, framing, masonry, carpentry etc. Check out our Google, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Facebook, and many other online reviews.

pools, septic tanks, furnace repair.

NA