Reynolds Heating & Cooling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

102 Haddon Rd

Rochester, NY 14626

We are a family owned and operated company. We have been serving Rochester, Monroe county and generations of families for over 40 years. We offer 24 hr. emergency service, financing and accept major credit cards....

hvac repair (10)air duct cleaning (3)water heater repair and installation (2)

02/05/2020

Edward arrived on time, was patient and explained everything and did a thorough job. He even came back 2 days later and made a minor repair to my furnace at no charge! i will contact him in the future for any heating/air conditioning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all air ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

04/08/2019

Great job and quick to respond and very knowledgeable. They correct the problem within the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem on a furnace dampers of one apartment. They diagnose the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. sincerely, Brian

04/08/2019

Everything went perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done everything from duct work to new installations. New installations of heating for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. It's been a easure doing business with you over the years. We look forward to the next project. sincerely, Brian

02/08/2019

He has been excellent. He has been on time, well priced, professional, and is a great guy. I would highly recommend him and I will continue use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a hot water tank for me on a Saturday, cleaned ductwork, installed AC and serviced my HVAC system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Brian

02/06/2019

They were great. They were very knowledgeable. They did a very thorough job so I was very happy with them. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an annual service on my boiler system. They discovered that the thermocouple was defective so they replaced that. They also gave me the rundown on what it would take to replace with my boiler since its an older model.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us the feedback. Brian

02/06/2019

They're the highest recommendation I would give. They're like dealing with family members. When you call you're speaking with the owner on his cell phone. Typically one of the owners is coming out to your house. I trust them so much that I would leave them alone at my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done work for me for the past 10 years. Recently they installed a humidifier, hot water heater and ran a gas line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2019

[Member Name Removed], We have appreciated having you as a customer these past 10 years. Thanks for taking the time to review us. We'll see you next week. Brian

02/06/2019

They are very good at what they do. They're competitively priced and reliable. I've known the owner for many years and he's done work for me all this time. I have no trouble recommending them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've received multiple services from them. Most recently they did furnace preventative maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We too have appreciated your business all the se years. Brian

09/12/2018

I used Reynolds to replace my 30+ year old air conditioning unit and also do a duct cleaning of my house. They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to anyone with HVAC needs. Each service took 1 day and I worked from home as they performed the work. They were very professional and having them there never interrupted my work day. Brad was very knowledgeable and explained everything they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central Air Replacement & Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

02/02/2017

We used them due to their sticker being on the old unit when we moved in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed our new system for us. Air conditioning, heater and hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2015

01/17/2014

REPLACED 27 YEAR OLD AIR CONDITIONER

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used REYNOLDS HEATING AND COOLING

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2013

[removed member name], Sorry for the delay in this response. We are new to Angie's list. We appreciate your comments and long term business. We hope to continue our HVAC relationship for many years to come. Sincerely, Brian

Residential and light commercial HVAC Services & Installation. Boilers. Whole house duct cleaning

Fuel oil heating service.

NA