Paris Heating & Cooling Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1383 W Ridge Rd

Rochester, NY 14615

Paris Heating and Cooling, Inc. originally started in 1985 by Andrew Paris in Rochester, New York. 33 years later, nothing has changed. We have been serving Monroe County and the surrounding areas in Western New York. Our motto is "always fair and always there". We specialize in residential, light commercial, and new home construction heating and cooling. We are committed to meeting or exceeding your comfort needs. Our family of professional employees is dedicated to getting the job done right the first time and providing complete customer satisfaction. For Monroe County Only, Residential customers needing Emergency Heating and Cooling services can contact us after hours and on weekends. Service related issues may call the office M-F 8-4. Paris Heating and Cooling has a tradition of meeting customer needs. From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Paris Heating and Cooling has the tools, people, products and solutions to provide an indoor weather system that suits your lifestyle and budget....

hvac repair (137)water heater repair and installation (10)plumber (4)air duct cleaning (4)gas fireplace repair (2)gas leak repair (2)fireplace repair (2)metal fabrication (1)

01/10/2020

Rob and Anthony were very professional when they installed our new high efficiency furnace for our home. They helped us with the paperwork to get a rebate from our natural gas supplier and they explained the changes they made to our heating system. I highly recommend Paris!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Forced air natural gas furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

Thank you ! We truly appreciate your business.

10/26/2019

Excellent. Very professional, Proficient, Neat, Efficient. Experience was done in a very timely manner. Can't say enough about the great workmanship. The price was very fair. I would hire again without any hesitation and recommend to anyone needing heating and cooling unit and or installation. Dan G. Mook

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business.

10/11/2019

Andy Paris came out to our city home and estimated the job himself. He was very professional and you could tell he loves to do this type of work. The estimate was very reasonable. They day of the job, Andy and his helper we on time, very professional, answered all our last minute questions and completed the job on time. It looks great and we couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a maze of duct work left over from an "octopus" furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Glad you are happy! I, we, appreciate the business. Andy P

08/26/2019

It was great! They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did maintenance service on my heating and air conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2016

Our pleasure to serve!

07/22/2019

I replaced ac fan motor myself. Hvac would not start. Technician showed excellant troubleshooting skills to pinpoint source of electrical problem. Fan motor company gave incorrect specification for the capacitor. Paris sent someone same day and technician saved me money by quickly and correctly tracing the problem and resolution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot and resolve ac not starting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

06/13/2019

I have had many hvac upgrades done to my various houses over the years of my life, and I must say that the people from Paris Heating and Cooling were by far the most professional outfit I've ever dealt with. They were extremely knowledgeable about what I needed (especially Ed Diamond), and gave me what I knew to be an excellent price, which included the disposal of my old oil system. They were ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new gas furnace, gas water heater, air conditioning system, and ducting throughout the house, and removal of the oil system (including tank, furnace, water heater, and oil tank).

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] ! We are all happy that you are extremely satisfied. We pride ourselves in providing knowledgeable, neat service with a smile! Ed Diamond and the rest of my crew thank you for your faith in our company. Most of all , thank you for your business! " ALWAYS FAIR AND ALWAYS THERE" Andy Paris

05/28/2019

Serviceman was here within two hours of my call and was courteous and timely. He gave a very reasonable quote and also gave me a $450 reduction in price for be a Angie list member :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

02/09/2018

Paris replaced an old oil furnace with an energy efficient propane furnace, replace central air and installed some new ductwork. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

01/22/2018

I received estimates from multiple companies. Ed from Paris was the only one that noticed the duct issue that was preventing our home from heating properly. We knew there was a duct issue but the other sales people that came to the house only wanted to sell a furnace & AC unit. Ed was concerned that no matter what was installed, the air flow had to be accurate in order for the furnace to function ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New furnace & duct work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

01/11/2018

Terrific. Great service, value, and professionalism. Extremely helpful in explaining future issues to look out for. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnance and humidifer maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

Residential & Light Commercial Installations - Heating & Cooling Products, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Humidifiers & Electronic Air Cleaners, Condensers, Heat Pumps, Radiant In-Floor Heating, Furnaces, Generators, Sheet Metal Fittings, Gas Fittings, Thermostats, & HVAC Systems.

Not Applicable