Mike Williams Electric

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

PO Box 1234abc

Rochester, NY 14609

~~~ SPECIALIZING IN ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING and SERVICE UPGRADES ~~~ Certified to install charging circuits and equipment (EVSE) for TESLA, ClipperCreek, ChargePoint, JuiceBox, PowerCharge, and more. Experienced residential electricians with 20+ years. Check our website for more details!...

Electrical (132)Lighting (33)Ceiling Fans (12)

12/15/2019

Mike Williams responded to my call very quickly. He identified the problem immediately left for a short period of time and came back with the parts needed to make the repair. My house hold was up and running within the hour. I strongly recommend Mike not only because of his work ethics his rate was very reasonable . Needless to say I have passed on his name and phone number to friends for future r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the main breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

Thanks so much! As we used to say, "let there be light!"

09/21/2019

An appointment was made for 9/13/2019 - no call, no show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change ground points for electrical on both sides of a duplex that I own.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

We don't do jobs of this sort anymore, generally, as I told the customer. This was set as a tentative appointment, as I offered to contact another electrician I know who actually lives in the neighborhood of the customer's duplex rental. I did so, and that electrician agreed to contact the customer and take care of the problem. I don't know what went wrong - - perhaps he didn't call, or perhaps hi...

06/08/2019

Very smoothly and professionally done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete overhaul of electrical system of recently purchased home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

05/07/2019

Mike and his crew were wonderful. We went from project to project, and he helped me complete things I cannot do alone. I appreciated the one-price approach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various small projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

12/18/2018

I own many properties and have relationships with many suppliers and contractors. In all my years in the real estate business, Mike Williams tops the list in terms of being competent, thorough, respectful, concise, and fair in his electrical service offerings. I couldn't recommend Mike Williams Electric more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main panel work (arc fault breaker installation)

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

09/18/2018

Mike and his son was reasonable, up front about everything, dependable and very quick. Even when RG&E caused a delay he worked with us and made sure we knew exactly what was happening. We would/will hire him again in a heartbeat if we ever need electrical work done again. P.S. He even fixed a few issues he found during the

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service upgrade, new outlets, some new wiring, fix dead outlets, fix shared outlet problem and install a sconce.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

12/11/2017

He did an exceptional job with a difficult situation. He was on time and very pleasant to deal with. We would definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two outdoor lights and installed two pendant lights over my counter where there had previously been no wiring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

Thanks so much! Yours was an interesting project -- getting two new pendant ceiling lights installed in a kitchen ceiling, over a peninsula, where none had existed before. Came out great!

10/11/2017

Mike was very professional, showed up when he said he would and did a great job. I 'm very happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a junction box replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

08/01/2017

Mike was always responsive to questions. Kept us apprised of weather delays. He nudged Rge for their piece. He was approachable and made the process painless. He educated us. I would absolutely call him again if we needed work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an electical mast, moved meter outside and installed some outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

Thanks so much. The project was a pleasure -- and a big improvement, if I do say so myself.

08/01/2017

Mike did a great job we are very pleased. He is a really nice guy and has good ideas and is easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new breaker box installed in the basement and electric services run, underground, out to our garage. We also had 3 lights and outlets installed in our garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

Thanks so much! It was a sizable project, and all went well. In fact, I think I"m going to be hiring YOU when it comes to lighting design.

Electric Vehicle Charging Systems & Circuits --- Service / Panel Upgrades