KEN IAMELE MECHANICAL CONTRACTING

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since November 2009

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

HI, I HAVE BEEN IN THE PLUMBING & HEATING FIELD SINCE 1984. I HAVE BEEN ON MY OWN SINCE DECEMBER 2001. I HAVE VAST EXPERIANCE IN ALL PHASES OF PLUMBING, SALES, SERVICE AND NEW CONSTRUCTION. WE HAVE 24HR SERVICE. 2 FULL TIME EMPLOYEES. WE ARE FULLY INSURED AND LICENSED. FOR SERVICE CALL'S OUR RATES ARE, SERVICE CALLS ARE $85.00 PER HR INCLUDING DRIVE TIME (1 HR MIN) THEN 42.50 PER 1/2 HR AFTER THE FIRST HR. (SOME TIMES A JOB REQUIERS A HELPER, HELPER IS $40 PER HR, (1 HR MIN, INCLUDES DRIVE TIME, $20 PER 1/2 HR AFTER FIRST HR).SEWER SNAKING IS $150.00 PER HR, 1 HR MIN, THEN $75 PER HALF HR AFTER FIRST HR. (DRIVE TIME IS INCLUDED IN THE FIRST HR, IF IT TAKES 1/2 HR TO GET TO YOUR LOCATION THERE IS 1/2 HR LEFT ON YOUR FIRST HR MIN BILL) IF WE HAVE TO GO GET PARTS FOR YOUR JOB, DRIVE TIME TO & FROM SUPPLY HOUSE IS ON THE CLOCK FOR YOUR JOB, IF A PART IS SPECIAL ORDERED OR NOT IN STOCK, DRIVE TIME TO & FROM SUPPLY HOUSE AND TRAVEL TIME IS BILLED TO YOUR JOB). SEWER VIDEO AND LOCATING $125.00 PER HR (USUALLY REDUCED OR TAKEN OFF BILL IF MAJOR REPAIR WORK IS DONE BY US). OVER TIME WORK IS 11/2 TIMES THE ABOVE. HOLIDAYS IS DOUBLE TIME. WE OFFER AN 10% SEINOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT ON LABOR. WE ALSO OFFER A 10% LABOR DISCOUNT FOR REPETE COSTOMERS AND TO COSTOMERS WHO REFER OTHERS TO US. WE ARE A SMALL COMPANY THAT DOSE BIG COMPANY WORK RIGHT. WE HAVE REFFERENCES IF NEEDED....

Star Rooter Plumbing

Star Rooter Plumbing is a full service company, servicing Monroe county and surrounding counties. Never an over time charge for nights or weekends. We do every aspect of plumbing both inside and out , including excavation. Our goal is to quantify business by offering low pricing with great service, while providing family/friendly staff.

09/24/2013

Iamele comes to work himself with his team and makes sure the work is done to his satisfaction and more importantly to his customer's satisfaction. He stays until the work is done, no matter how late. He is not the cheapest around, but his workmanship is worth it. I have not had anything go wrong in quite a while, but when It does, Iamele will be the one I will call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Iamele provided outstanding services for my family. He has fixed my furnaces and installed dryers and helped with the water heater and even installed a new sink in the kitchen!

CATEGORY plumbing

04/19/2012

He showed up when he said he would. He did the work quickly and efficiently. My experience was excellent. He was perfect. I really liked him. I am going to have him do some more work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some plumbing work for me.

CATEGORY plumbing

FULL PLUMBING SALES & SERVICE, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, SERVICE CALL'S, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODLING. HEATING & COOLING. GENERAL CONSTRUCTION. BATHROOM REMOLDLING. SEWER SNAKING AND MAINTANENCE. NY STATE CERTIFIED BACKFLOW (RPZ) TESTER. WE DO IT ALL, NO JOB TO BIG OR TO SMALL. COMERCIAL SPACE BUILDOUTS. NEW SEWER & WATER SERVICES.