JJ Construction

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 113 Reviews

For more than two decades, Team JJ Construction has provided exceptional service in the Roofing, Siding, & Home Remodeling Industry Serving Greece, Rochester, & the Surrounding Areas • We specialize in Windows, Doors, Roofing, Siding, Decks, & Additions • Our commitment to ensuring the best outcome for every project combined with our attention to customer service has allowed us to excel in home improvement services • Additional DBA - Team JJ Construction....

GENESEE GLASS & MIRROR INC

Genesee Glass & Mirror has been serving Monroe County and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. Genesee Glass & Mirror is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers. Your satisfaction and our reputation are our two main concerns. We are a full service shop, providing you with all facets of the glass industry. If you need a windshield replaced, a window repaired at your home or a storefront repaired or replaced at your business, our experienced staff will accommodate your needs courteously and professionally. Super Service Award winner for 2016, 2017, and 2018. Call us today for your free estimate and to schedule an appointment. (585) 621-3580

05/24/2018

Wonderful. They came and did a great job on our roof. They cleaned up and left everything in order. Would use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof put on

09/29/2016

I contacted them thru their website. They responded that day. I was interested in siding and possibly windows on a new build. My boyfriend took our drawings in to John S on Tuesday afternoon at 4 pm. John said he would send me a quote vi email by the end of the next day, (Wednesday). I waited until Friday to email him because I never heard from him. I emailed him and asked if he needed anything fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not, he never returned our calls after he went over one of us drove into John Seeland's office and went over our house plans

CATEGORY appliance repair,egress windows,siding,windows

07/13/2016

Had JJ Construction come down for a quote. They took lots of pics and said they would get back to me with a quote. never heard from them again, even after repeated calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had deck fire. Needed deck replaced, cement board siding, window and door replaced, gutter and eave work, and painting

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,siding,windows,doors

11/14/2015

Work crew came when they said they would. Work was done on time and cleanly. Quality materials. Non obnoxious workmen, foreman was definitely in charge and had a seemingly good rapport with the rest of the crew. Very good on cleanup better than we expected as tear downs leave many splinters and nails etc. in flower beds and drive areas. They hung blue tarps over all sides of the house before start...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down and replace roof with new ventilation system and replace a gutter

CATEGORY roofing

We appreciate the opportunity to do business with you and hope that you will consider us for any future home improvement needs you might have!

07/07/2015

Very easy to work with, very happy with job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New blacktop driveway

CATEGORY roofing

Residential and commercial roofing, siding, windows, doors, gutters, custom decks, painting, interior remodeling, additions, kitchens and bathrooms refinishing, basements & snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover