Hy Qual Exterior Services

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2009

B Rated | 14 Reviews

We have been providing professional services to Monroe County for 25 years. We are fully insured and give free estimates. We do commercial and residential work. We will provide references upon request....

Oakes Tree Service LLC

Family owned & operated.

11/04/2017

After multiple attempts to contact I never received a response. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowplowing

11/04/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowplowing

09/01/2014

The sealing held up for almost two years. Unfortunately there was sealant splashed on my foundation and patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed the driveway.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

04/19/2014

They came with two rolling machines and two aerators. Finished the whole job in less than one hour. Aerating could have been better if not so rushed but overall a very good job at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rolled and aerated lawn

D

10/08/2013

I consider this company a and quot;s***** and graband quot; company. He took my money, only showed up 3 times the entire season and would NEVER return my calls. I even filed a complaint with the BBB regarding this company. I would highly recommend someone else for snow removal other than this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY snow removal

Lawn Rolling & Aeration, Driveway Sealing, Snow Plowing, Fertilization & Seeding, Gutter Cleaning, Complete Tree Work, Complete Roof Repairs & Installations

Ask For Details