Home Depot

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since July 2006

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you....

Graves Brothers Home Improvement

Graves Brothers Home Improvement has been locally-owned and operated in Upstate N.Y. since 1977. As one of the fastest growing businesses in the region, they offer their residential and commercial clients Roofing, Siding, Windows, and other Home Improvement services. Graves is a nationally-recognized contractor that has been repeatedly named a Top 100 company in the region as well as one of the top 500 home improvement companies in the United States, annual Angie’s List certification holder, countless product certifications, and more. Graves Brothers services Upstate and Western New York and the Finger Lakes Region from their facilities in Rochester, Buffalo, and Syracuse.

Award 2019
Offers by Graves Brothers Home Improvement  on Angie's List

07/21/2014

I have not had a problem with them. I like the location and I can always find everything that I am looking for. They are pleasant and I prefer them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Home Depot. I purchase general stuff.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

07/02/2014

Very good, he was amazing. He knew what he was doing. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Installed storm doors

CATEGORY doors

03/28/2014

They were great. The price was reasonable. They were all very nice, helped me, and referred me to the installers. I used them for years. The installers they recommended were good, did what they had to do, explain the process to me, and did it quickly for the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot for water heater services.

CATEGORY water heater repair

C

10/03/2013

They are closer to us than other stores, so we do all our hardware purchases through them. Their prices are fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Home Depot for hardware purchases.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

01/29/2013

I contacted them on a Sunday and didn't hear a thing until 3 days later. We could not wait that long to go without hot water.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOO slow to respond

CATEGORY water heater repair

Bathtub & shower liners, cabinet refacing, carpet, countertops, home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating & cooling, interior shutters, laminate, tile, wood & vinyl flooring, water heaters & softeners, window treatments, garage doors, decks, roofing, painting, sheds, siding, sunrooms, & windows