Greene, Dr. Richard M.

Angie's List since October 2008

02/23/2015

I felt fine after I left. They are very knowledgeable and do everything by the book. There's never any questions or concerns afterwards. They answer everything. It's Dr. Richard Greene's office, but it's just in the downstairs portion where they offer chemical peels, facials and things like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Richard Greene for dermatology. I had a chemical peel by the esthetician.

06/16/2014

I have trusted him for years. He always knows just what the trouble is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long time dermatologist.

06/16/2014

Office environment friendly, staff helpful, all questions answered with great follow up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam

09/27/2013

He assured me that it was common and removed it with liquid nitrogen. Was in and out of the office within a half an hour. Dr. Green was very personable while asking me if I had any other questions or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in to have a small growth checked to make sure that it wasn't cancerous and to have it removed.

09/24/2013

From the moment the appointment was set up until the last visit, everything went extremely well. Dr. Greene does have quite a following, and his office was quite busy. However, the wait was no longer than about ten minutes. The waiting room is quite large and very comfortable. Our whole family from grandkids on up have used Dr. Greene and have been very pleased with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband was sent to Dr. Greene by his primary care physician for skin lesions on his back. I accompanied him. Dr. Greene thoroughly examined him and determined one needed to be sent for a biopsy. The whole experience was made comfortable for him. Dr. Greene is very personable and never makes you feel rushed.

Dermatology.