Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

John Carroll HEATING & COOLING

Small local HVAC company that puts quality and craftsmanship first, lower prices. I am a owner/operator so my overhead is low which keeps my prices down.

11/13/2015

He was very friendly, knowledgeable and in the know how.  Answered all our questions and demonstrated how to operate the tv and the various settings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooked up tv to wall mount and set up the tv to wi-fi, etc.

CATEGORY home theater design,tv repair,tv sales

05/07/2015

The 1st trip went extremely well.  Old components pulled out; new components installed.  New turntable installation more detailed than first thought...expertly performed.  All system components tested successfully and balanced.  In fact, everything went so well and sounded so good, the I purchased wall mounted surround speakers and had them installed and integrated into whole system. Now, I enjoy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a 7.2 audio receiver, turntable, and speakers on the 1st trip.  On a subsequent trip, installed in-wall wiring and mounted two wall speakers, making the installation a 7.1 audio system.

CATEGORY home theater design

03/03/2011

i was told that all settingup and programming was all set to go-then i found out that everything is extra $$. and try to get money back=easier ti get blood from a stone. mention refund and the run around starts all in all a very bad experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
this store #1400 has the worst service I have ever experienced! once they sell you the tv, you're on you own. I was told that the geek squad would set it up and program the tv.found out later that theat is extra- whcih the sales person never mentioned-also can't get your money back if you cancel anything very bad attitudes, worse service- my advice is don't buy anything there.

CATEGORY appliance sales,tv sales

10/25/2008

Overall, pretty well. The delivery people were wonderful. The sales staff was helpful. We got a great financing deal. The only problem was we had to wait two weeks for delivery because they don't come out our way very often. But it was worth the wait for the great deals and the good service. The delivery people took great care when setting up the appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a new refrigerator and gas stove and had them delivered.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Repair - Appliances, TVs, Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Dishwashers, & Microwaves.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available