Fields of Green Lawncare And Landscaping

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

41 Abbottsford Dr

Rochester, NY 14606

Fields Of Green Lawncare and Landscaping is a fully insured, owner operated company that has been serving the Rochester, NY area since 1996. Whether you are a first time home owner with a small lot, or a large commercial property spanning several acres, we have the experience, skills and equipment to take care of your landscaping needs. Our #1 goal is to have you as a long term satisifed customer. Please feel free to contact me personally by phone or email and I can provide you with a free estimate of service and answer any questions you may have. Scott Goodman, President Fields Of Green Lawncare And Landscape...

lawn care (108)landscaping (32)tree service (13)mulch delivering (13)lawn treatment (9)leaf removal (6)gutter cleaning (4)window cleaning (1)hauling (1)hardscaping (1)

11/05/2019

Great, guys were here before scheduled appointment, called in advance, and arrived promptly..All work was done as pre arranged . A +++ .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaf clean up, and gutter cleaning

CATEGORY leaf removal

10/16/2019

Very well, but I have not received a bill as yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/16/2019

NO WORK YET--WAITING TIL MID NOVEMBER (OR UNTIL THE LEAVES COMPLETELY FALL) FOR THEM TO COME AND DO FALL CLEANUP GRADE IS BASED ON OUR INITIAL CONTACT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FALL LEAVE PICKUP AND CLEAN UP

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

08/31/2019

Scott fitted us into his schedule and was very efficient and thorough. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleanup of landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

07/06/2019

Very well. Lawn looks great and they clean up afterward

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

06/19/2019

This is my second year with the company. Am very pleased. What really impressed me was when I needed the yard cleaned up last spring. They came and picked up the leaves as it was snowing. My lawn is cut every week and the yard is left nice and neat. If I ask a question, I am answered in a timely fashion. So I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn cut, yard cleanup and laying mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

04/16/2019

This is the first part of the work, the second (mulching) to come after spring planting is done. Scott and his two man crew did a great job. They were fast at the job, meticulous and efficient. The pricing was well below that of other firms I interviewed, and I am completely satisfied with the work done. I'll report on the mulching when it has been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and garden cleaning, heavy brush removal, and tree trimming

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

04/05/2019

They did an excellent job with the spring cleanup. I had not had the fall cleanup done so there was a lot of leaves and branches from all the wind we have had. When they left, my yard was spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do my spring cleanup and weekly mowing beginning in May.

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Thanks for the nice review [Member Name Removed] and look forward to servicing your property this year.

11/13/2018

They worked quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal from my back yard.

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

10/31/2018

Everything was done on time and cleaned and with a professional results. Will continue to use Fields of Green for many more years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, landscaping, weekly lawn mowing, , spring and fall clean up, bush trimming.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Lawn Care -Residential & Commercial, Maintenance, Landscaping, (Fertilization with mowing only), Weed Control, Yard Cleanups, Mulch And Stone. Gutter Cleaning, Tree and Shrub Trimming & Removal, Mowing

NA