Exceptional Exteriors Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

493 Ripplewood Dr

Rochester, NY 14616

Exceptional Exteriors Inc. is a fully insured general contractor specializing in the installation of Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutters. Daryl P. Sadwick has over 30 years of experience servicing the greater Rochester, NY areas. Our team is quality driven, so you can expect superior services and materials for a job well done every time....

roofing (19)siding (5)home remodeling (1)

03/02/2020

The crew showed up every day on time and worked all day. When rain put them behind a day, they came and worked on a Saturday. The job they did was great, the house looks amazing, and the pricing was very competitive. I would highly recommend Exceptional Exteriors to anyone looking for siding. My old house looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and gutters

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

03/02/2020

Darrel was fantastic, going above and beyond to make me happy! Needed a couple windows and doors to be installed that wasn't included in the contract, was quite surprised how reasonable it was so we did that also. I own a tree service and when a customer asks for a contractor I refer him. VERY HAPPY and my house looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Siding

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

03/02/2020

Extremely satisfied with the work that was done, the house is beautiful. Crew did a great job in keeping are cleaned up daily. I would definitely recommend Exceptional Exterior!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/13/2020

Excellent, guys were on time and there was no mess afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

02/13/2020

Darryl and his crew did a great job through out my project payed attention to details and clean up was impeccable would certainly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

02/13/2020

Excellent, I had been ripped off by another roofer,I contacted Daryll,told him what had happened,he not only worked with me on the price,but he and his crew did a great job,About a year later I was having an issue with rain water getting in between the siding and the roofing and he sent someone right over the next day and sealed it up with caulk,free of charge,Thanks for everything Daryl Sadwick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

02/13/2020

The guys were very respectable. They also finished my roof in one day and it looks amazing. I would suggest exceptional exteriors to any friend or family member, Daryl is a great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

09/28/2019

Daryl was very easy to work with. He responded quickly and answered all concerns. When work started we discovered we failed to mention one item we wanted and Daryl took care of it immediately. He had a foreman on the job each day and all of his employees were very pleasant. After installation, there were a couple items we felt needed improvement and that was taken care of after Daryl and his forem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full tear off and roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

03/02/2019

I was impressed with Mr. Sadwick from the beginning. Mr Sadwick explained the process to me as where i could understand the scope of work. I felt at ease and not pressured. Mr Sadwick ACTUALLY explained a more efficient way to have work proformed to reduce cost without affecting the quality of work. Awesome experience👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding/ Roofing

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

03/01/2019

Daryl and his crew did a fantastuc job. They started on the date that was provided and crew was professional and polite. The completed the job in a timely manner and the clean up after was great. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a new roof or other services he may provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof tear off

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Installation of Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors and Gutters, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Custom Decks

Minor repair work