**CALL TODAY FOR HOLIDAY SPECIALS!** We specialize in all of your home remodeling needs. We also do extensive commercial work as well. We offer superior customer service at an extremely competitive price. Call us today for immediate response. We look forward to helping you make your dream home or business a reality....

home remodeling (12)home remodeling (3)tile installation (3)drywall repair (3)roofing (3)plumber (3)interior painting (2)water heater repair and installation (1)electrician (1)basement remodeling (1)flooring (1)countertop installation (1)

02/23/2020

Extremely well. They are great people and wouldn’t accept final payment unless we were completely satisfied. When doing the floors they even scheduled a pod and moved the furniture out and back in themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Conversion of linen closet to laundry room, replacement of electrical panel, refinishing of wood floors plus a few small things.

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

Photo for Do-It-All Contracting of New York, Inc. - 681 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY - 38405618

02/18/2020

Doug and his team did an excellent job on my kitchen! My kitchen was very old and hadn't been remodeled in a very long time. Doug and his team took out all the old paneling (including the plaster behind it), and installed drywall, new flooring, new countertops, and new sink. He even took the time to install baseboards, window and door trim that matched the rest of the house. All for a very low pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Photo for Do-It-All Contracting of New York, Inc. - 681 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY - 38396400

01/11/2020

I can't remeber how we found Doug, but we're in the process of converting our home to single floor living and wanted to convert a linen closet to laundry room with machines vertically stacked. Doug came by very promptly and gave us a very fair quote, explained how he'd get it done, and I immedately trusted him. When the time came to do do the work he showed up on time with his crew, who were truly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert linen closet into laundry room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

01/11/2020

Doug Coons and crew were fantastic. Not only did he do our floors, but they moved the funiture into a pod THEMSELVES, got the floors done, and then moved it all back in! No contacting separately with a mover and floor finisher! While on site, Doug also fixed a bunch of smaller problems we were having. They went above & beyond and would not accept payment until we were completely satisfied with eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing wood floors in kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway and bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

01/06/2020

Doug and his crew came saved my chimney from falling due to high winds . Chimney never looked better and most of all it’s safe ! Thank u Doug

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

12/24/2019

The crew came in and was professional, courteous and efficient. The job was completed in an expert and timely fashion by conscientious and trustworthy workers who stayed until we were completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
relocate washer and dryer

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/23/2019

I can't remember how we found Doug, but we're in the process of converting our home to single floor living and wanted to convert a linen closet to laundry room with machines vertically stacked. Doug came by very promptly and gave us a very fair quote, explained how he'd get it done, and I immedately trusted him. When the time came to do do the work he showed up on time with his crew, who were trul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Conversion on Linen Closet to Laundry Room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/23/2019

Incredibly well! Doug and his crew were fantastic, professional, knew what they were doing and didn't stop until we were completely satisfied. I can't recommend Doug Coons and his company highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel - convert linen closet to laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/05/2019

These guys are very efficient and quick they did an amazing job and I highly recommend this crew! I am in love with my new bathroom!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding remodel job in the bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

12/05/2019

These guys did an amazing job and were very professional! They helped me with initial design and changes I needed in order for it to all work out. They worked with me every step of the way and let me know what was going to be done. They finished in a timely manner and were all friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do it all contracting did an amazing job remodeling my basement.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

All of your home remodeling needs from kitchen/bath/basement remodels to room additions to roofing. And more!

NA