DEWEY AUTO & TIRE

Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

HOWARD ROAD GARAGE

Family owned and operated auto repair, fleet service and maintenance company since 1963. We are a certified New York State Inspection station. We have the latest equipment for all your diagnostic needs. We repair all makes and models foreign and domestic. Please call us at 585 429 5790 and mention Angie's List when you schedule!

C

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the engine on my grand am 2 times over 3 years due to a factory flaw in the head gaskets, unfortunately this happens about every 100k and I could only afford a recondition with 75k + on it so they went about every 18 months, good experiences overall, a good price and good people

CATEGORY auto repair

03/06/2014

They are a block and a half away from me. I took my car there last year for an inspection. I had my wheel bearing split and I wasn't at that place where I do my work. When people take their car to them they can expect professionalism. They are very good at what they do and they have good mechanics there. If we need work on the transmission or any other part of the car that needs to be done, they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car to Dewey Auto & Tire to do my wheel water pump as well as grease and oil.

CATEGORY auto repair

07/28/2006

Dewey Auto and Tire is a family owned business and I have been using them for years. They are honest and up front about things. They do not charge you for work not needed. They also give good estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Dewey Auto & Tire do the brakes on my car. They also did some detailing.

CATEGORY auto detailing, auto repair